BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I won't say you were provoking him but you have to take responsibility for the fact that you have a habit of picking terrible men....no shade.....

I agree, I have chosen awful men. this one, he presented himself as someone he was not. I was in the abusive cycle and that damn honeymoon phase.
Indie you need to stop blaming yourself . You can date/ marry the best man in the world and get hit without warning . NVM . I hope you teach your beautiful daughter to stand up against anyone . Please stop with the you pick the wrong man . I think most members have met a dog undercover . Leaves topic . You are a grown woman with a child . I just hate to see how you blame yourself over the years .
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:11pm
what is provoking?

an argument?
raising ur voice?
him suspecting ur cheating?
throwing hot grits on him?
killing his dog?
who gets to decide?

when we say women can provoke their own beatings, we give abusive men the right to abuse us. they can then go back and justify why they HAD to do it instead of us focusing on the fact that its wrong. abuse is left open to interpretation and I don't think most women wanna go down that road. its all good to see it from a (abusive) mans point of view until one day ur on the other end of that fist. you're not so much of a good woman who knows better that someone cant lay hands on u

im glad men like that don't have the good sense to be quiet. now you see the guys who say it and the guys who openly agree with him are the ones who will whip ur ass if u do something he don't like
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

so provocation and hitting someone aren't as mutually exclusive as i previously believed? oh ok. 

here i thought that people had to make the personal decision to react to someone regardless of what the other person did. hmmm... 

then again, bhm has also taught me that, as a man, if she hits first, no need to reasonably try to restrain her. just lay into her fully. crack her right in the face to calm her down. 
Dead
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

what is provoking?

an argument?
raising ur voice?
him suspecting ur cheating?
throwing hot grits on him?
killing his dog?
who gets to decide?

i know bhm says men should never put hands on a woman or women in any circumstance, but eh, i aint mad

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 1:04pm
So much unnecessary behavior in that video. Was that his girl? Why did he come flying out of left field throwing punches? He couldn't have dragged oh girl to safety without taking out four chics?

Had they stomped his ass out, he would have deserved every bit of it. By then it would be self defense anyway
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 1:07pm
I''m tryna imagine a nicca physically assaulting me and then making this face

I'd be stabbing his ass like I just saw him in the Bates motel shower. LOL.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 1:10pm

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Its sad that this even has to be a discussion. Grown ups should know to keep their hands to themselves....men and women.

Yes!!!
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 2:23pm
Ive seen people being provoked by words or a look people just want a reason to pop off.
As for that video everyone in that video deserved to get slapped up it doesn't take a gang of chicks to fight one girl it wasn't a fair fight so that's what happens when you play dirty.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 3:00pm
How is what he saying related ti the story at hand? I haven't seen this elevator footage of this football player so what is he saying provoked that attack. Was she solanging or summin.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 42>