BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:15pm
And on some real sh*t my mom never provoked my dad he just beat the sh*t outta her because he wanted to, sad son of a bish I'll see you on your deathbed
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:16pm
if i feel like a man is about to hit me i will not verbally dare him to do it or like Wynter said, spit on him.  some women are drawn to that dysfunctional and abusive shyt and for other women they happen to be with someone who has triggers all over the place for no reason.

and i FIRMLY believe CB has tendencies that have seeped into his current relationship.  he is a clear example of cray cray.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:16pm
I feel like if all your men are abusive or aint shyt....you gotta step back and say....fuk am I doing......Im not excusing him but if you step back and say " Oh no thanx...this nicca cray cray" he can move on and beat someone else......that aint you....

Y'all aint gotta sit....im finna hit the shower and pop out.....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:19pm
I listened. Some of what he said...we should learn about 'elements of provocation' & he said some men are woman beaters naturally and some men are provoked by women to beat. Stern Smile

I think he should have just stuck to talking about how the NFL was light on this whack 2 game suspension and shushed.

*sits besides BB with some Stephen A Smith unprovoking tea*
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:31pm
Ok, I'm not gonna say anymore but his wife apologizing for her "role in that night" kinda backs what Stephen is saying.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:35pm
Her husband had her flopping like a damn fish out of water.
Only two games?
That's all?

The NFL is disgusting and so is Ray Rice

And I'm disgusted with her for marrying him.
Call it victim blaming if you wish
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:40pm
Wait isn't this the incident where is spat in his face? 

Yeah....you spit in my face I'm gonna knock your shyt in....igafmf
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:50pm
^I'd say you'd be in jail for a long time for assault but in reality you'd only get a diversion program for knocking a mofo out, a public apology from your victim and you'd never have to apologize to your victim. Word to Ray.Dead
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

OK, playing devils advocate cause I don't know if it was ever said what caused the knockout.....but if she spit in his face and he ht her without thinking, is that an excuse? Is there ever a justifiable reason?

I'm asking cause spitting at me as any have said, would make me black out.

This is definitely a justifiable punch/slap, IMO

But, I think daring a dude to hit you is fine. Imagine being in a heated argument with your bf and he bucks up/flinches at you.. I think the natural reaction (assuming he hasnt been violent thus far) is to become furious and dare him to hit you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^I'd say you'd be in jail for a long time for assault but in reality you'd only get a diversion program for knocking a mofo out, a public apology from your victim and you'd never have to apologize to your victim. Word to Ray.Dead

Shiiiiiiid spit is assault too.....we'd be in that bish together.Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style