Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 42>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

so arguing with you S/O is the automatic provocation then?  i'm glad my bf is sweet as pie.

No...yall know exactly what is going too far.....and thats with anyone.....

what's going too far depends on the people...some people would never hit their s/o regardless of words.  but him sayin that is insinuating that she did something to provoke the attack.  i think most women beaters have a low threshold.  either you're the type to hit a woman or you're not.  how many guys have only hit one woman in their life?  there's typically a history of violence.

I didn't read....I made a general statement.....but you do have men that will have a violent relationship with one woman and never put his hands on another.....but you also have men that will abuse any woman...the ones that aren't consistent with the domestic violence are usually with women that are violent...and that typically have violent relationships.....

if the woman is violent then that changes everything...two damaged ppl who like to punch and fawk.  fetish relationship.
Sponsored Links

Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:05pm
OK, playing devils advocate cause I don't know if it was ever said what caused the knockout.....but if she spit in his face and he ht her without thinking, is that an excuse? Is there ever a justifiable reason?

I'm asking cause spitting at me as any have said, would make me black out.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:06pm

Was he trying to say that as a woman you can win a fight with a man so if you feel a situation is getting out of hand don't light a fuse.....try to calm the situation because you safety comes first? I get that....but again I didn't read.

this video is completely out of context

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:09pm
I don't think I provoked anything when I was abused. My abuser got mad easily, he would snap if I annoyed him. he also would frequently misunderstand what I was saying and not hear me out. He would manipulate my words and get in my face and abuse. Or sometimes he would say something just awful and I would say something back and it would keep going back and forth. I never hit him for saying mean things, I just cried or I left the house. abusers don't need to be provoked, they often provoke themselves. They are controlling and they control what provokes them.

It's funny because the abusers father (an abused himself with a record of domestic violence on his wife-went to court over it and had to take classes) said I was provoking his son when I called him up for help and asked him to talk to his son. he and his son laughed at the situation. It won't matter what you do. I tried not to "provoke". The abuser will find a way to beat you and you will be walking in eggshells.

Edited by indiecat - Jul 25 2014 at 9:11pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:10pm
I won't say you were provoking him but you have to take responsibility for the fact that you have a habit of picking terrible men....no shade.....
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:10pm
I didn't view the video btw, it won't show on my phone
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:11pm

Was he trying to say that as a woman you can win a fight with a man so if you feel a situation is getting out of hand don't light a fuse.....try to calm the situation because you safety comes first? I get that....but again I didn't read.

This is what I think he was saying. Look, you know your man and what may be that one thing that will make him lose his head. So chill before it goes there. I don't think he was referring to everyday domestic violence.

Etf: Don't want the grammar/spelling police to get me.

Edited by Wynter - Jul 25 2014 at 9:21pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:12pm
I'll just observe this one...*sits back and puts feet up*
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:13pm
Rihanna

50 page puusshhhhhh
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:15pm
^^^^ I'm sorry that happened to you indie. Ouch

I'm not giving that animal the benefit of the doubt......

Maybe he just hit her because he just is an abusive man. Anybody who has ever been with one can vouch for the fact that they RARELY require any provocation. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 42>
  Share Topic