Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedDo Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 42>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:44pm
Jolie ^^^ Do you have WOW cable in Canada ? I swear if they show BB On BET one more time I will scream .

Edited by india100 - Jul 29 2014 at 2:45pm
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Jolie ^^^ Do you have WOW cable in Canada ? I swear if they show BB one more time I will scream .

I know I don't. Maybe they offer it in a bundle but my cable is limited.
That bad, huh?
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

I do understand what Whoopie is trying to say but IMO if men weren't so fuggin trifling women would not be going off on they ass. Now I know some bishes are just flat out cray.  But, I hate to think what kind of bows I would be throwing if I found out my man or husband gave me an std or HIV or some life changing bullsh*t bc he want to be a snake ass whore (which men typically are in my opinion).  I don't know the situation behind these women going off and laying hands on dudes, but I'm sure the majority of them not going off for nothing

...yeah I know people gone say, well if the man is disrespecting the relationship then leave, but most times you leave just to find a new man with the same M.O. and it just becomes tiring #aintnobodygottimeforthat #teamsingle
I need to start dating white men...or women.Ermm

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:54pm

I do understand what Whoopie is trying to say but IMO if men weren't so fuggin trifling women would not be going off on they ass. Now I know some bishes are just flat out cray.  But, I hate to think what kind of bows I would be throwing if I found out my man or husband gave me an std or HIV or some life changing bullsh*t bc he want to be a snake ass whore (which men typically are in my opinion).  I don't know the situation behind these women going off and laying hands on dudes, but I'm sure the majority of them not going off for nothing. 

...yeah I know people gone say, well if the man is disrespecting the relationship then leave, but most times you leave just to find a new man with the same M.O. and it just becomes tiring #aintnobodygottimeforthat #teamsingle

If you keep ending up with dudes that aint sh1t theres something wrong with you that causes you to pick them.

And its 100% likey the white one won't be sh1t eitha

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Did ppl really like Baby Boy or is it a cult classic kinda movie.
It's become an undeserved hood classic. 

I looooovvveee some Baby Boy.
I do not understand how Jodie was that sorry...

It cant come on and I not watch it 

Edited by jonesable - Jul 29 2014 at 3:03pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:05pm
I forgot why I went off.
I think me and my ex were arguing about me not going to Lagos.

With my first love it was bc I was being super crazy

I own those

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

I do understand what Whoopie is trying to say but IMO if men weren't so fuggin trifling women would not be going off on they ass. Now I know some bishes are just flat out cray.  But, I hate to think what kind of bows I would be throwing if I found out my man or husband gave me an std or HIV or some life changing bullsh*t bc he want to be a snake ass whore (which men typically are in my opinion).  I don't know the situation behind these women going off and laying hands on dudes, but I'm sure the majority of them not going off for nothing

I simply do not personally know of any relationships between a black man and woman where the man has not been trifling, a liar, cheater, a drunk, don't want to work, etc. Maybe I don't know enough people, where I'm from I've never really seen it. None of my friends have found decent men or husbands and they just keep going from one ridiculous situation to the next.  Not to offend anyone, but I'm just speaking my truth. This is MY opinion based on what I have seen amongst  friends, family, and coworkers, and others. 

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 29 2014 at 3:09pm
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:08pm
I haven't read the thread. There is no such thing as a man physically defending himself against a woman. At the end of the day, the muscle mass of a man coupled with their shear rage will never compare to a temperamental women. Women scratch and bruise, but men can easily kill you or permanently injure you with their bare hands.

If a woman assaults a man (no weapon involved) the best thing for him to do is remove himself from the situation and inform the authorities as soon as possible so she can be dealt with legally.

Also, if you date a woman and she gets violent with you during an exchange, please end the relationship. Letting these kind of dysfunctional relationships continue only hurts both people in the long run. Maybe she's a great person, but she needs to address her anger issues on HER time, not yours. Same goes for women.

Edited by uppitynegroid - Jul 29 2014 at 3:15pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lmao, what happens after he popped her in the face random

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:11pm

Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

I simply do not personally know of any relationships between a black man and woman where the man has not been trifling, a liar, cheater, a drunk, don't want to work, etc. Maybe I don't know enough people, where I'm from I've never really seen it. None of my friends have found decent men or husbands and they just keep going from one ridiculous situation to the next.  Not to offend anyone, but I'm just speaking my truth. This is MY opinion based on what I have seen amongst  friends, family, and coworkers, and others. 
Girl......
This is not good.
Like at all I know you're speaking from your own experiences but I just hate that that is your perspective of a black relationship
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 42>
  Share Topic