Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do Not Ever Buy ONYC hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Topaz Moreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Topaz Moreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:56am

the wefts and hair sucked two years ago but their closures are wonderful

this whole bank wire transfer confusing shyte they got going on is pissin me off

they have two days to get my new order shipped or i will take my money else where. since last Monday

they haven't take the money out of the bank, it says processing

processing WHAT??? i like my hair expensive and with no issues

Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:41pm
Good looking out.
TahjMS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TahjMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 10:21am
I have purchased ONYC (relaxed texture) and kinky curly.  The relaxed texture is awesome, no shedding or tangling.  The kinky curly did shed a lot but I was still able to go a year wearing it and it looked good, but the thickness dramatically decreased which I didn't mind because it looked more natural as it decreased.  For the price I wouldn't recommend the kinky curly, there are better vendors on Aliexpress for that but as far as I know the relaxed texture is awesome!  
TahjMS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TahjMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 10:22am
I do think that the hair is over priced...
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:37pm
Oh no! Sorry to hear about your awful experience Sandra Unhappy.

Me personally, I have never had issues with my ONYC hair. I've worn their relaxed, kinky curly and virgin brazilian hair and the quality was really good!

I am however learning that this hair industry is a gamble. Ive gotten "good" and "bad" batches of hair from the same vendors on multiple occasions!

I guess, to me, what it boils down to is the customer service and their willingness to resolve issues when their customers are unhappy with their product. I hope you were/are able to resolve your issue!!

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:39pm
KeraNyloke same here I had their hair in the past and still have it and it gave me no issues....OP have you contacted them to resolve the issue?
funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:35pm
I've purchased Onyc quite a bit (only the Relaxed texture), and I have to admit that when I first started purchasing a few years back, the hair was on point.  However my last batches shedded so bad, that I finally took the Extensions Plus jump, considering Onyc is so high anyhow.  I went from Halleys to Onyc and I just finally got tired and decided to spend the money on EP. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic