Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Setting Lotions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - **DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR** RuchitaAyurveda.co
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

**DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR** RuchitaAyurveda.co

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
epiphany01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epiphany01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR** RuchitaAyurveda.co
    Posted: Dec 25 2009 at 11:06am

This company is FRAUD. Please do not wasted your hard earned cash with this BOGUS company. There is no customer service to answer any of your inquires. The only time that this person contacts you is when you do a paypal dispute. TRUST me I have had an ongoing fight with this seller for a month, then when I do a paypal dispute he, she, it decides to contact me and say we can only ship to the address that is on file with paypal, no problem that is fine but WHEN r u shipping the order? NOTHING then I do a paypal dispute now she wants to work? she can resond to my emails now huh? The whole time telling her CANCEL my order, CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL...still no tracking number even to this day. Sorry for venting on x mas but this is insane PEOPLE STAY CLEAR!!!!

Sponsored Links

queenb714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenb714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 8:58pm
Dead
jayedommi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayedommi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:13pm
Thank you for this warning and I will never order from them.Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style