Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do non blacks wear oils?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i dont really fvcks with whites like that to know their grooming habits

I knew of this older white resident who used to sell oils in the hospital but his customers were black.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:16pm
Your tits sit up high jones
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:16pm
Yes .
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:17pm
This guy that worked he was from phillipene guess thats non black>>at my job he wore Egyptian oil.. sell on the streets or at a nubian store..

Edited by thickblkbarbie - Jan 23 2013 at 4:20pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:25pm
Well I'm in los angeles and our equivalent of the subway dudes who sell oils are only in black neighborhoods and I don't know any white people who use that stuff.

But but but but...

I know white people definitely use that neutrogena body oil you can get at costco that's right next to the rainbath shower gel.

And I know a bunch of white folk who use coconut oil for their skin and hair (since it's kind of the trendy thing to do...but they actually really like it).

Source: My family is white, I live in a white neighborhood, and I have conversations with white people in the aisles of whole foods/costco/other grocery stores.
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:25pm
Yes. Oils are big in Middle East and south/southeast Asia as well as all over Africa. My sisters living in Malaysia and Indonesia send me oils from there all the time. I prefer them to perfume.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:27pm
LOL @ non negro. Half of yts don't even wear lotion, much less "oils".
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:28pm
i dont know of any non-blacks that use the oil but i like them b/c they last longer than perfume 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Like smelling oil?
I'm trying to figure out what were talking about here lol.

Sme ppl use natural oils to scent their houses

Like the kind they sell on the train. It's normally in a small glass/plastic tube and uses a roll on ball. Sometimes it's knock offs of popular perfume scents.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:29pm
no silly.
if they did they wouldn't smell like raw chicken and outside all the time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>