Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do I have a chance?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:56pm
I'm surprised at you guys 

nvm.. i hadn't read the whole thread.. its been said. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 28 2013 at 5:32pm
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:24pm
I don't see why you can't take over the lease unless it's more to the story as some if the ladies are implying.....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You know you in here fibbin but good luck girl.....

LOL
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 6:21pm
My sister's granny was from Brooklyn and had lived in a big two bedroom next to Prospect Park since the 50s and so she got it dirt cheap. When she got into her 80s my sister's dad moved in to take care of her. When she passed away the landlords tried to kick him out because of course they were waiting for her to kick the bucket and be out so they can get that rent for a place like that. He fought them and is still living there. He is not giving that apartment up. In NYC it is hard to evict people..even though it was her name on the lease..for a while he just said she was in a nursing home..but eventually he somehow got to stay. Well..let me mention that they are white Jews..so not to sure how it would go down if he was black .
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

unless their was a rent reduction based on income her coming into money isnt any of their business.  as soon as she informed them she was leaving she should have asked them if her daughter could take over the lease.  this is something your mom has to do because technically you dont live there and there may be a waiting list for the apartment and you are not on it.
say it ain't so fam....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. This girl got 50-11 degrees & her man can afford to buy her channel boots...but she splittin rent wit her momma in rent subsidized housing??

on instagram straight flexin

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:19pm
didn't OP say her man was practically living with her in the other thread...so all three of y'all was in there shacked up?  boughetto.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:39pm
You still asking BHM for advice ? You couldn't Google this sh*t ?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 2:54am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

unless their was a rent reduction based on income her coming into money isnt any of their business.  as soon as she informed them she was leaving she should have asked them if her daughter could take over the lease.  this is something your mom has to do because technically you dont live there and there may be a waiting list for the apartment and you are not on it.
say it ain't so fam....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. This girl got 50-11 degrees & her man can afford to buy her channel boots...but she splittin rent wit her momma in rent subsidized housing??

you have excellent memory....i forgot all about her drama thread...LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System