Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Bmorelyketip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bmorelyketip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm just gonna wait for his b-day. He has kids and I have a child so I would say christmas should just be for the kiddies.
I'm just gonna feel a tad bit shytty if he buys me something and I get him nothing.
What leads me to believe he might is because the other day he asked if I wore earrings. I'm not quite sure why he asked. Maybe he was just curious....idk.

But if he does get you a gift for xmas and you didn't get him one, you can make up for it when his bday comes.

Side bar: My boyfriend and I have only been together for two months and his birthday is on Dec. 8th and I bought a couple gifts and I'm planning a special night for him. Then xmas comes up and yet another time for gifts....then my birthday is in january....So I know how you feel about the gift-giving...

~TIP~
Sponsored Links

AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 5:30pm

Only reason I didn't want to ask if we'll be exchanging gifts is because I don't want to give him the impression that I was expecting something, when in fact I'm not.

I was also thinking I'll get a little stash gift and if he does give me something for christmas I'd already have something for him that way I won't look totally rude and selfish. If he doesn't get me anything then I can just give him the gift for his b-day....pretty much like you said BmorelySmile
scott0727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott0727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by candies candies wrote:

I will find out if he's getting me something for Christmas first.

I've been in a relationship with someone for  nearly 3 mths and I'll be getting him a gift once he's getting me one.

I suppose at some point we'll ask each other what we both want for Christmas.

Exactly what I was thinking
TeeCee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TeeCee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 1:20pm
I have a whole new mindset about this now.  I was seeing someone.  we started seeing each other in January. His b'day came first (in August) and I got him a gift (nothing big). He liked it, seemed to appreciate it.  when my b'day rolled around in December, the joker forgot (grrrrr) and when I reminded him, he didn't even make up for it.  And stupid me goes on and gets him a Christmas present (again, nothing big), but this time, he did get me a Christmas gift.  I made the mistake of getting him a Christmas gift AFTER he forgot my birthday.  So I was just rewarding bad behavior.  Shame on me. 

Edited by TeeCee - Sep 15 2015 at 6:37pm
TeeCee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TeeCee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2015 at 9:44am
The Rule is simple: If he's done nothing FOR you--He should get nothing FROM you.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic