Extensions Plus

Do I buy him a gift.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do I buy him a gift.....
    Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 2:13pm

.....for christmas? I been seeing him for three months and I'm not sure if I should be getting him something for christmas or if I should just get him something for his b-day which is beginning of January.

He is not my boyfriend but we have spent a significant amount of time around each other.

Would you guys/ladies expect someone you've been seeing for at least 3 months to get you a gift for the holidays?
Sponsored Links

itsacrazyworld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsacrazyworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 2:21pm
Well this all depends on how much you like him.

I would say just wait until his bday or you could get him a nice non expensive item for both days. Its hard to say since I'm not sure how serious and how much you feeling him.
candies View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 2:36pm
I will find out if he's getting me something for Christmas first.

I've been in a relationship with someone for  nearly 3 mths and I'll be getting him a gift once he's getting me one.

I suppose at some point we'll ask each other what we both want for Christmas.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by candies candies wrote:

I will find out if he's getting me something for Christmas first.

I've been in a relationship with someone for  nearly 3 mths and I'll be getting him a gift once he's getting me one.

I suppose at some point we'll ask each other what we both want for Christmas.

Thats what I was thinking too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by itsacrazyworld itsacrazyworld wrote:

I would say just wait until his bday or you could get him a nice non expensive item for both days. Its hard to say since I'm not sure how serious and how much you feeling him.

He's cool. We've been spending a lot of time with each other. I was kinda feeling his b-day would be more appropriate.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 3:19pm
Does he buy you things now?  Does he take you out regularly and spend money on you now?  I'd be up front and discuss the exchanging of xmas gifts with him....and even both of you discuss a price range.....or go out together and buy each other gifts...so he picks out what he wants....and you pick out what you want....and he pays for yours...and you pay for his....

I say discuss the amount so its no hard feelings where one person spends 200.00 and the other person spends 50.00

itsacrazyworld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsacrazyworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

Originally posted by itsacrazyworld itsacrazyworld wrote:

He's cool. We've been spending a lot of time with each other. I was kinda feeling his b-day would be more appropriate.

yea, that's what I was thinking. You could get him something really basic for xmas, just something to show you are in the spirit, like a small stocking with some goodies in it. Then get him something a bit more personal for the bday.

Bmorelyketip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bmorelyketip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 4:02pm
You should just ask if you guys are exchanging gifts for xmas? That way no one is left assuming that you were or you weren't....

~TIP~
TayMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 4:05pm
I agree with Bmore...just ask. I probably wouldn't spend a significant amount.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 4:58pm
Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm just gonna wait for his b-day. He has kids and I have a child so I would say christmas should just be for the kiddies.
I'm just gonna feel a tad bit shytty if he buys me something and I get him nothing.
What leads me to believe he might is because the other day he asked if I wore earrings. I'm not quite sure why he asked. Maybe he was just curious....idk.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic