Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do exes always come back?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:00pm
mine always comes back with a new sob story every year
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

With the ok of the young lady:

He said that she's a wonderful girl and that he cares about her, but he's not in love with her.

And I agree with you all. He made it clear how he feels, she knows, and anything beyond that is a way to waste/fill time and opening the door for even greater heartbreak. Granted, there are relationships that survive after break-ups, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Honey, if you are reading this thread, then just move on.. He just told you how he felt.  You cannot make anyone love you. Moving on isn't easy and you will go through emotions but it is better to move on than to stick around trying to make someone love you when they do not. That is just setting yourself up for more hurt and pain than it is really worth. Hug
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:05pm
I'd bet the farm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:15pm
I've been on both sides of the fence.  I had very few boyfriends because each of them i had invested  5+ years of my life.  I married an ex....one time i broke up with him and the next time he broke up with me.  A few years later, we were friends with benefits.  Next- we turned into another bf/gf relationship and then we got married. 

It really depends on the situation but from what i read so far, it sounds like the woman should just move on and cut her losses now.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:36pm
If they walk let them go.  Close the door and double bolt lock it.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:22pm
Yes..oh goodness yes.
The only thing I'd suggest if she wants to get back with him is to just have a friendship with him...don't get back with him and do not become intimate with him. Let him first explain to you why he broke up with you and why he wants you back...let him know ya'll can be friends and watch him to see if he shows you he is serious and isn't about games. I don't know how long the relationship was, but if it wasn't that long it could be that he honestly doesn't love her..but may down the line. In any case..just keep it cordial with him and let it go from there..but if she feels she wouldn't be able to maintain self control and will become physical..then it is best to not entertain him.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

With the ok of the young lady:

He said that she's a wonderful girl and that he cares about her, but he's not in love with her.

And I agree with you all. He made it clear how he feels, she knows, and anything beyond that is a way to waste/fill time and opening the door for even greater heartbreak. Granted, there are relationships that survive after break-ups, but I wouldn't bank on it.

She need to move on.. Take him for his word and let him be.. If he can tell her that he isn't in love with her, he ,more than likely, never will be.. Can't make some one love you. She need to cut her losses, move on and heal. No more energy should be wasted on him.. At least he was being honest and not proceeding w/ her and hurting her any further..  She will get over it with time.

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 19 2012 at 10:10pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:12pm
Not mine. only the guys who I've talked to but never dated sexclusively.

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:12pm
they do, but that doesn't mean you should be waiting for them
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:18pm
Oh, tell her not to be friends with him because it won't be genuine because she is hoping to get back with him.. She is going to be in for another blow if he gets another girlfriend. Cut her loses and put her focus elsewhere.. She doesn't need to be sitting around waiting for him to come back because regardless of what is said in here, all exes do not come back.. She may never get to be on that level with him again.. There really is no need for her asking such a question. It's only building false hope and distracting her from what she really needs to be doing, which is starting the process of moving on.. It's hard to let go of a person that you love, but there is really not much you can do if they don't love you back..  

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 20 2012 at 9:19am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System