Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do anyone still buy two bundles of hair? Semi-Rant
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do anyone still buy two bundles of hair? Semi-Rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Kocoa Kocoa wrote:

I've got to wonder though, I'm still getting prepared for my install (might end up using 4 1/2 to 5 bundles) and will be using a net (or will double net). Should that be enough to protect my hair?

No real way to tell. Something like that is on a case by case basis depending on the individual, the strength of their hair, etc. I had an install that was s total of 4 1/2 bundles in for three months and had NO hair loss whatsoever. My best friend only had about 3 1/2 which was her max for a month and a half. She kept complaining that it felt heavy, and sure enough it pulled hair out in her edges and near her temples.
Just do what works for u and feels comfortable.
Sponsored Links

MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2012 at 2:03pm
I guess my head is small? Idk. I have 2 bundles and it works just fine. Just the right amount of thickness. Its full and I have long lengths like 18/20/24 and its no problem
slimthicness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimthicness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:15pm
I use 3 bundle, but i like ful hair, as my real hair is thick and my lengths are usually long.
The_HonestInsight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_HonestInsight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:37pm

Surprisingly yes, my go to is 2 bundles and a closure. I normally don't go any longer than a 16' though. Guess, it just depends on the look you're going for.

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:59am
I have a water head...:/, but I still dont use a billion bundles, bc I like my sew ins to look like it cld have actually grown from my head. I normally get 2 bundles and a closure or 3 bundles and I end up using like 1/3- half ofbthe last bundle depending on the length of the shortest bundle. That "big texas" , overly coiffed look just isnt my taste.
blackreign100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackreign100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:52pm
TongueI am a 3-4 bundle girl. I love the volume
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:54pm
My big ass head always need 3.... I get 2 but always have to emd up buying another!!!
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:39pm
I was just thinking of this thread topic today...I was wondering what companies can you get away with 2 bundles nowadays.  I think Kinky Curly Yaki said you can do 2 bundles because its so full.
I wish some of the more private hair vendors offered half bundle selling (I only know of Jace that does this). I think if you're installing a 12,14,16 combo, then 2 1/2 could be suffice.
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 4:29pm
I know when i purchased Sassy MItchell a few years back I bought 3 bundles each were 4oz my stylist only used 2Stern Smile because that was enough although I wanted the extra bundle. The install looked very full. But a few months ago I bought more hair from them and I ended up needing to use the entire 3 bundles. But also I think it depends on maybe the texture of the hair also.
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 11:35am
I have a huge head IMO and I still use no more than 2 bundles. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic