Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do Africans Learn About American Slavery?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:09am
What are you negros discussing?
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:11am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Don't even give a damn what that girl said.
eff TMZ, the tone of this thread about AA's is annoying

well it seems to me the spin started in the other direction in response to what the girl said... 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:11am

I have seen this happen a few times.  Both have a crazy superiority thing going like our journey is better/worse than yours, at least we're not this or that, well we blah, blah.   This is the language of oppression.   Its like the argument between blacks and jews and gays.   Its stupid.   Pain is pain. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:13am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I have seen this happen a few times.  Both have a crazy superiority thing going like our journey is better/worse than yours, at least we're not this or that, well we blah, blah.   This is the language of oppression.  

exactly.  meanwhile back at the ranch...the usurper just maxin and chillaxing...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:14am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

well it seems to me the spin started in the other direction in response to what the girl said... 

Yes and it wasn't a problem until someone disagreed.   She wasn't entitled to feel a certain way about her country and not give any fcks about America.   I mean she was talking to a yt person asking a stupid ass bait question that should have offended us all equally. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:17am
Don't give a fuk.
The Africans and Coconuts go hard in threads all that time often loud and wrong as hell.

but AA supposed to be quiet .
nah

Edited by jonesable - Feb 18 2014 at 9:18am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:20am
so do aa's and it is sad, imo...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:21am
I wasn't trying to spin or derail the conversation but I was responding to what Jonesable and Starflower were complaining about. The spin had already started by then when that was introduced. But anyways, carry on.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:22am
I'm not sure why you think that jones.  I have seen both of them (and afro) check other non-AA for sounding real stupid in their thinking about us.  Sometimes we agree and sometimes we don't.   I personally love to have this discussion and continue having it so we can understand each other.  I feel like we have a better shot that way as black people.  Let's fight about it!
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:24am

Don't give a fuk.
The Africans and Coconuts go hard in threads all that time often loud and wrong as hell.

but AA supposed to be quiet .
nah

LOL, I wasn't asking you to be quiet, I actually addressed you directly instead of coochiefooting around it, except for one poster who asked you to speak on it. If you're gonna bring the conversation in this direction, then you have to address ALL OF THE ANGLES. I actually agree with you to some extent, it just annoys me that you don't seem to see the other side of it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic