Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do Africans Learn About American Slavery?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i also asked jones to speak on it directly.

anyway, all the misplaced extra emotion is what derails the conversation, imo...

Wasn,t meant as misplaced extra emotion. I was trying to get to the point. I've been told a few times on here that my delivery is brash but sometimes I feel the need to get straight to the point
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:41am
jp for the record, i didn't find anything you said brash or emotionally charged...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:46am
There is a big difference between the word most and many or some.   Most is usually the wrong word and I often correct it when I post on here.   Some and many are more accurate over half the time.  

Any sentence that begins with most AAs is going down hill from thereLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:46am

jp for the record, i didn't find anything you said brash or emotionally charged...

OK. I was just trying to clarify my intentions.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:48am
at this point the only thing they can do for me is be on the receiving end of my pinned up emotional ba ge...oh and run me my check err 2 weeks...which is exactly how i feel that this young lady responded...in a much classier way...lol
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:52am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I disagree with TC.  Everything you say sounds brash and emotionally chargedLOL

Your heart is in the right place and that's what matters.  I do wish that Jones would engage you and give you a small pass for language but she done typed some version of 'giving no fcks' in the last several posts so leave her be!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:04am
what kfoxx said about what AA's need to stop defending.
we are here.
We aren't defending whites we are defending ourselves and the us happens to be where we,were dragged to
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:06am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

jp for the record, i
didn't find anything you said brash or emotionally charged...

I disagree with TC.  Everything you say sounds brash and emotionally chargedLOL

Your
heart is in the right place and that's what matters.  I do wish that
Jones would engage you and give you a small pass for language but she
done typed some version of 'giving no fcks' in the last several posts so leave her be!

LOL, I'm not being emotional, I'm just not the diplomatic type. Put me in charge of an embassy and I'll burn it to the ground. I thought it was time to cut through the self-censorship but my way of doing things never works    In any case, I'ma leave Jones alone because it's clear she doesn't want to pursue this.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Feb 18 2014 at 10:07am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

what kfoxx said about what AA's need to stop defending.
we are here.
We aren't defending whites we are defending ourselves and the us happens to be where we,were dragged to

Fair enough.  I'm an AA so it was hard to see from what you were saying that it was that comment you took offense to.  

It is my personal opinion that we Black Americans do the most to defend this country.   I think it is not deserving of our loyalty and passion.  It is MY opinion that we need to stop.  You disagree.  Its perfectly okay. 

ETA:  AND I'm sorry that was offensive to you and/or others, I'm proud of my words and feel them deeply so hopefully its all love anywayHug

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 18 2014 at 10:17am
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

And ducky this is why I love you and your generation.   I'm happy and proud that there are many in your generation who feel this way.  Who are ready to fight and keep fighting.  I need them to leave us the fck alone and let us live, let our babies
live and stop fckn up their future before they even get a chance to get
out there.   I'm tired of them.   I WANT y'all to win the day sooooo bad.

Just leave us old ladies be over here in this corner saying "fck them crakka devils"LOL

IYelped at the bolded lmao

Hush. Y'all are not old. Just fed up.

And I totally get that. Seriously. A person can take but so much.

That is the beautiful thing about the AA struggle. Don't believe the hype. When you grow weary SOMEONE of color will have your back. Tell you to take it easy and take over. It happens every generation and I highly doubt it will stop at mine.

I pump my nephews up for their turn lol they're 8 & 14

Our president is black. For better or worse the parties' just getting started.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic