BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

D.L Hugley clearly dislikes Black women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 4:30pm
He's been a coon. Feel sorry for his poor daughters, he's going to turn them to a life of lesbianism or interracial dating
Sponsored Links

fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:54pm
Ummm.....black women (a lot of them) are angry. Look at most of your posts or ANY post on BHM. LOL
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

Ummm.....black women (a lot of them) are angry. Look at most of your posts or ANY post on BHM. LOL
ShockedShockedShocked

Edited by babyk94 - Nov 01 2012 at 6:00pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:10pm
My thing is there are "angry" black men and "angry" black women. I wouldn't really call it angry but frustrated and both have the right to feel that way. What I don't get is the need to claim the men/women they've come in contact with represent the majority. Even around here when ppl play the numbers game and say its a majority of whomever aint sh!t, they always seem to be dating or had been raised by the exception to the rule.

People (men and women for those who only read that as women) need to start looking at the type of ppl they choose to introduce into their lives.  If every man or woman you've dealt with has been fu¢ked up well there's something wrong with your selection. The ideal of what makes a good man or good women are often filled with superficial things and no wiggle room is given. There has to some areas were compromise is reached.

Blk men dont understand what its like to be Blk women and vise versa. So its pointless to downplay the shh!t that the other goes through dealing with the opposite sex and its just stupid to use your dating history as the norm for every person thats out there.

And as for my first statement it was not a reach and if i was reaching it was only back a few days. LOL
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:18pm
Geesh he's a comedian folks. Duh!

That's how he makes a living.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Are you saying that he was trying to be funny with his comments? He seemed pretty serious to me. Or did it make you laugh?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Are you saying that he was trying to be funny with his comments? He seemed pretty serious to me. Or did it make you laugh?

Im so mad the pose in ur avi was faked.....I'll never look at it the same.... -sigh-
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:45pm

Again...for the argumentative folks and people who just like reading their own font.

The.Man.Was.Not.Performing.A.Standup.RoutineStern Smile

Edited by SeducTress - Nov 01 2012 at 6:50pm
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Im so mad the pose in ur avi was faked.....I'll never look at it the same.... -sigh-

You mean my siggy? I know right? I feel the same way anytime I see it lol.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Again...for the argumentative folks and people who just like reading their own font.

The.Man.Was.Not.Performing.A.RoutineStern Smile
Exactly Seducky.

Like Tee hee. Duh!

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions