Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

D.L Hugley clearly dislikes Black women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

I wrote something earlier but it didn't post. I basically said that my sister may fit into that 'angry black woman' stereotype because she doesn't take any talk from anyone, and if you try to touch her she will pull out her knife and cut you. She's really over protective of the family, so if you offend one of us, may the lord have mercy on your soul.

I just figured she was protective, caring, and demanding of respect...you can't be rude to her and not expect the third degree in return LOL. If you are nice to her, she is as sweet as peaches.

Your sister and me=same person Embarrassed Hug  I've never been called angry before. Maybe bc I'm quiet. LOLLOL 
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Orgy, during the right time of day you will see us angry black women standing around in angry droves on street corners, yelling obscenities, crude comments and making gestures at random men who pass by. Oh wait.Stern SmileLOL

New siggy LOLLOL
DWeird View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DWeird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Angry black woman = a black woman who sticks up for herself 
Basically. He even said his wife's ability to take his ish is what separates her so...
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 10:24pm
still like coco kola sigh

im not mad nor surprised by the bw comment but smh at him throwing his fam under the bus
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:58am
I can't take this Brotha serious...fcuk him...and what he said made me angry, but i'm allowed to use that emotion like other people and not feel bad about it

fcuk him
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:22am
Meh..Who cares.  Aint nobody checking for DL HugleyLOL
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:39am
No fcuks shall be given to an irrelevant no talent having muthafuka
who's stand-up routines serve no purpose other than to be used as bathroom breaks or to put me to sleep
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 11:12am
His opinion. But a very unfunny comedian. I knew that since that one episode on the fresh prince. I was more shocked to find out he's a comedian I'm real life.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Their Eyes were Watching God...excellent book.  Hughley is entitled to his opinion based on his life experience dealing with black women.

his opinion is stupid.

hmft.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 1:19pm
@ wildfire
Is that you in your avi? Very pretty!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon