Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

DL guys in full effect

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DL guys in full effect
    Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:36am
So I'm sitting on the train listening to a conversation between 2 guys.  Both men appear to be homosexual.  Both had their pant legs rolled up like capri's , shirt tied, and carrying on so flamboyantly.  Well the guys kiss on the lips and one guy leaves while the other guy remains on the train.    I assumed he was getting close to his stop on the train because he started transforming.......  rolled down his pants, took off the tied shirt and put it his purse, pulled out another shirt and stuck the purse (yaaaasssss I said purse) in his nap sack.  Then he made a phone call.  What freaked me out was when his spoke on the phone to his "beau", it was in a Barry White deep voice.Shocked  He asked the person on the other end of the phone what did they want him to bring in for dinner.  Now I wasn't close enough to hear the person's voice that was on the other end of the phone, but apparently the woman sitting next to him did.  And she was like.....ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked!  She confirmed it was a female and she and I just shook our damn heads.Angry
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:42am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:03am
so disturbing....Confused
being on the DL should be illegal....

dont care who comes for me

Edited by ModelessDiva - Aug 28 2014 at 11:05am
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:03am
Dead
that's some disturbing shyt. 

Edited by smaison - Aug 28 2014 at 11:06am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:04am
model
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

being on the DL should be illegal....

dont care who comes for me
LOLLOLLOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

model

seriouslyDead

if you're a guy that likes guys..BE a guy that likes guys...sheesh...

even if you want to "hide" the fact that you like guys..you dont have to bring an innocent woman into it...

keep to yourself until you get your life

ive heard too many stories about diseases being passed this way..very disturbing
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:13am
The law would be tricky because he'd just say he's bisexual and was cheating

But yeah I get the point. It bothers my soul too

Like, imagine your gay homie showing you a naked pic of a dude he met on blackgaychat ..only to realize you recognize that tattoo...
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:13am
yeah i can't deal with the deception. 
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

The law would be tricky because he'd just say he's bisexual and was cheating

But yeah I get the point. It bothers my soul too

Like, imagine your gay homie showing you a naked pic of a dude he met on blackgaychat ..only to realize you recognize that tattoo...

I've heard some stories
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic