Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DJ Quik’s Daughter Charged With 1st Degree Murde
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

DJ Quik’s Daughter Charged With 1st Degree Murde

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 9:26pm
They should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. They killed a child a reprehensible act. Her and her man are barbaric and cowards.

Beating up on a child because, he gasp wet the bed. Fry their ass!

Edited by Claudie - Aug 26 2013 at 9:31pm
Sponsored Links

.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 10:19pm
WHAT?!

You KILLED a child for WETTING THE BED?!

I'm laughing out of pure befuddlement right now. They can't be serious. You were that angry about having to throw them sheets in the washing machine that you killed your child. 

Bruh...I wonder if hell has like, a special place for people who kill children senselessly.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:17pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:18pm
Those are full fledge crack heads......
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:22pm
Lawd, I always wish these types go missing on the transport to jail.

OT: The skin around his eyes look like 2 vaginas.Sick
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:44pm
As previously reported, the rapper’s daughter, Davieanna Marlena Blake, was arrested and booked in jail on suspicion of child abuse for her involvement in the beating death of her son. According to reports, the 21-year-old mother told police that her boyfriend, 24-year-old Darnell Moses Alvarez, had disciplined their child with a leather belt for wetting the bed. Sadly the young boy never woke up, and the autopsy reports showed that he suffered from “a lacerated liver, severe internal bleeding and multiple bruising throughout his body, inconsistent with being struck with a belt only.”

MUST READ: Kendrick Lamar Speaks Out Against “Molly” Drug Culture In Hip-Hop
Hello Beautiful caught up with Quik at the Los Angeles premiere of Kevin Hart’s Let Me Explain, and although the hip-hop MC said he couldn’t go into detail about the on-going case, he revealed that he will stand by his daughter’s side through this difficult time.

“I don’t like to talk about it,” he said, “But I’m supporting her. It wash’t her fault.”
He added, “She didn’t do it and that’s all I’m going to say.”
Blake told police she and Alvarez argued earlier in the day and after the child woke they saw he had wet the bed overnight, according to the document. Alvarez allegedly struck the child with a leather belt, and Blake didn’t intervene for fear of upsetting Alvarez more, according to the documents.
She said she went to work and when she returned, her son was lethargic and had multiple bruises and stopped breathing while she and Alvarez argued over taking their son to the hospital, according to the documents.
Alvarez later told police he disciplined the child with a woven belt during the day after he soiled himself and the bathroom.
A judge has yet to rule on the case.

Edited by Lonisha87 - Aug 26 2013 at 11:51pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

OT: The skin around his eyes look like 2 vaginas.Sick

Dead♫♪ Im coming up....on the rough side of da mountain♪♫
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:53pm
Those pics explain so much...
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 12:49am
that precious baby. rest in peace angel.  

i have nothing constructive to say. she stood by and did nothing-- she's just as guilty. i sincerely hope that the rest of their days are filled with excruciating pain and torment at the hands of others for what they've done.  may they live long to endure that physical torture and when the sweet release of death finally comes, that they are ushered into an eternity of the same in the next life. 

rot in hell you lousy, rat bastard, mutha *&%^$#@Eas!! i'm all for reproductive rights, but some people ought be sterilized.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 4:06am
dude is as good as dead in gen pop
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>