Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Diversity in your family and extended family?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diversity in your family and extended family?
    Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:50am
What various ethnicities do you have in your family? That also includes links through marriages (for example, brothers, cousins etc married to so and so). And no, this is not an attempt at exoticalness, I'm a dark-skinned black girl, LOL. Just curious

For me, right off the bat:

Haitian
Guadeloupean
African-American
Puerto-Rican
Kenyan
Armenian
Belgian
Congolese
Jewish canadian

Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:54am
black
more black
some light skint
some mulattoes via the more black coons in the family
and one of my cousins had kids with a girl from what ever Island rhianna is from.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:55am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

black
more black
some light skint
some mulattoes via the more black coons in the family
and one of my cousins had kids with a girl from what ever Island rhianna is from.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
So the last one would be Barbados? That's more black
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:01am

Just white jewish on my mother's side.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:06am
african, german, native american. 
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:07am
I love my beautiful family, all of my Moms brothers & sisters married or had kids with african americans so all of my 1st cousins are Mexican & Black (26 of us) We come in all shades with different textures of hair but then again we all look a like. Most of us either married black or mexicans 2 of my cousins had kids with white women & one of my cousins has kids with an Flipino woman.. thats about it.
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:10am
black on black, black and yellow, black and yellow, and maybe some hawaiian but that theory has yet been provenStern Smile
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:11am
Guyanese and Surinamese, Nigerian, Irish and Pakistani.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:13am
Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

black on black, black and yellow, black and yellow, and maybe some hawaiian but that theory has yet been provenStern Smile

LOL, Y'all got an hawaiian theory? How did that come about? And for those who say black, how about specifying the ethnicity, seeing that black is global?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:27am
No clue. Mostly African American and anything other than that I know of is my grandfather's mother, who was half white.

My history is lost Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>