Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
thegoodhairsite View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegoodhairsite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Distinguish Virgin Hair And Remy Hair
    Posted: Apr 10 2016 at 10:49pm
Hello, every hair users, did you even have the problem with distinguish the Virgin Hair from Remy Hair. On the hair market the shop always mix this two hair, most of them use the Remy Hair instead of the Virgin Hair for getting more profit, but who will ignore the quality and bad curly and bleach effect.

For their characteristic:

1. What is virgin hair?

Virgin hair is completely unprocessed. To qualify as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards including: 
  • never permed, 
  • never dyed, 
  • never colored, 
  • never bleached, 
  • never chemically processed in any way. 
This also means it comes from a single person.

2. What is Remy hair?
Remy hair is collected in a manner that keeps all of the strands in one direction from root to tip. Remy hair extensions are stronger, healthier and tangle free as compared to non-Remy hair. This hair may have undergone a process for texture. This hair can be used for multiple installations.

The are free hair company i knew selling good Virgin hair, the Queen hair, the Good hair-thegoodhair.com, Rosa Hair in Aliexpress, Star Hair, in fact, many company on Alibaba, now sell cheap but bad hair, they can give you very low price, but i promise the hair must mix something not real human hair.

So you can try some Brand hair website and factory to buy the human hair weave. The queen have many different site on google now, so i also confusing which is good or not now. I have been purchased two time on thegoodhair.com, their price is a little high, but their hair quality is stable, not have any big problem happen. For aliexpress, 
there are too many shops on it now, and the price is very very cheap than i can believe, what i thought is that, if they are selling the real human hair, they must got crazy about the cheap price, that will make them lost money.

Thank you guys~!

Edited by thegoodhairsite - Apr 10 2016 at 10:57pm
Sponsored Links

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2016 at 11:18pm
Here goes another one

Edited by marie67 - Apr 10 2016 at 11:18pm
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegoodhairsite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 1:50am
another one ? dear, what another ? did i posted before ?Shocked
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 10:28am
If I recall correctly , you use to have a blinking AD on BHM . You change your company name or format ? I think you are going about your promotion in the wrong direction . Since you are a paid sponsor , I will give you a few suggestions .

1.Purchase another blinking AD with a discount for BHM members.

2.Never make Topics in the weave forum to promote or compare your hair to other's . You are dealing with women that know the weave game and possibly purchase from every Company you mention in the post .

3. Thank you for supporting BHM as a sponsor . Good luck .    

PS.. NEVER TRY TO COME ACROSS AS A CUSTOMER OF YOUR OWN COMPANY !!

" I have been purchased two time on thegoodhair.com, their price is a little high, but their hair quality is stable, not have any big problem happen."

Edited by india100 - Apr 11 2016 at 11:12am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 12:19pm
One member tried them out, I believe it was Pinkjester and the hair was a mess. I'm not sure if she ever received a refund or what was the end result.

Its pretty misleading to be using this young ladies photo in their avatar and she has no affiliation with this company and to my knowledge no longer even does hair reviews. 

(No one with a ounce of common sense is fooled by the vendors and their games any longer) 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 1:05pm
Hey Princess ^^^ I agree. Wish I personally knew the young lady to inform her . That's one of the reasons I no longer post install pictures . Between the vendors and Trolls , any member that shares could be on some Asian version of PLAYBOY .

Edited by india100 - Apr 11 2016 at 1:06pm
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 8:52pm
BHM lesson 101 watermark your photos ladies or this to could be you!

To the "Thegoodhairsite" trust me when I tell you this......... You are doing more harm then good to your company by posting topics promoting your company. Your screen name is the first clue and unfortunately it is clear that English is a second language. The best possible thing that you could do to promote your business like Ms. India and Princess Grace suggested is purchase an a banner and send quality hair. Gone are the days that you can send out trash hair and not be quickly outed here on the board!

Edited by Gods Child - Apr 11 2016 at 8:53pm
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegoodhairsite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 9:20pm
Thank you for everybody such kindly suggestions, i just want to promote our brand but dont know how to ads on here, any admin can contact me and give me a ads plan ?
McKelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 10:27pm
You know what's so sad about this whole promo and ad thing. Versus thegoodhairsite simply offering free samples or coupons or deep discounts for first-time ordering customers, they are simply trying to bad mouth their competition.  Not a good look! Confused

Also, being that I am just now getting back into the hair weave game after taking a long hiatus and to be honest, I really wish I still had my Virgin Malaysian Straight Hair Weave  California Vendor still on here!

Ladies any advice on the best hair that is 18 inches or longer with good wear time, as well as nice color lineup is most welcome!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2016 at 10:45pm
Click the Purple lady located near the BHM icon at the top of the page for more info on advertising .

"Rates for Coupon Promotions, Campaign Design, Mail-out Advertising, Sponsored Contests and other creative marketing solutions are available upon request. Please contact Ameisha [at] BlackHairMedia [dot] com in order to discuss advertising options for your company.

BlackHairMedia.com accepts Credit Cards or direct transfer through PayPal. Checks are also accepted, but PayPal is preferred. Please note that ads will not run until payments have cleared. Billable ads must be prepaid for the total amount due. Your ad will appear within 48 hours of receipt of your cleared payment. There is limited space available and as always, ads are reserved on a first-paid, first-served basis."
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic