Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Disrespectful Friend?...Long Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 6:28pm
welp. just don't text anything you will regret later. leave it be. move on. 
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 7:28pm
I'd say, "I love u. With ur passive aggressive, Facebook subliminal shot takin ass lol: )"

I hate that.

*just read the thread. Then, I would send her a message asking "why she's acting out. What's really wrong? Why r u taking it out on me? We've been friends, and things have been fine, but now u wanna switch up? Talk to me, I'm here."

Edited by creole booty - Sep 08 2013 at 7:30pm
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 7:32pm
Drop her....everyone is not meant to be friends their entire lives. 

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Tell her to Join BHM I want to hear her side of the story. We haven't had one of those threads in a little while

This all day.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Tell her to Join BHM I want to hear her side of the story. We haven't had one of those threads in a little while

This all day.

actually I change my mind. don't let go just yet. this is better cause we really don't know her POV. Do you really want to throw away a 9 years of friendship over facebook status? send her a link boo. don't let ur pride get in the way. 
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:15pm
Thanks y'all for the advice! Some of these response LOL. Well I think will have to call/message her what's good...there clearly is some resentment for our friendship to end over a trip to my college after the first football game...like the semester just started...I'm the one who actually goes to the school and I'm not trippin over not going...

I can admit that I don't really care for going out to the clubs so the chances of me initiating that are low, although I'm willing to work on that. When my other friends ask me to go out and I'm free I do... Never once since she's been in the state has she text me to make plans to go to the club or downtown. So the first and only time I say no it's a wrap and my fault she never gets to go out? I wish people would stop waiting on others to do the things they want to do.

Edited by JeriMK55 - Sep 08 2013 at 9:16pm
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:36pm
Meh....eventually some friends outgrow each other....Kim, she's looking for reaction.....I hate FB
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:37pm
A 9 year friendship is a long time to throw away. How close are you? Sometimes when people write crazy things on fb, they are really hurting and lost. She did call you a parasite so don't think I'm telling you to just let her sliiide, but ask her whats really going on. 
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:38pm
Don't message. Call or even better, meet face to face.

Tell her everything that you said in this post. The fact that you have tried and it didn't work out. Now isn't the best time due to readjustment.

Then tell her you saw the facebook status and point blank ask her if it was about you. If so, then ask her if that is how she genuinely feels? Because if so there is no need for her to feel she is a host to a parasite. Friendships are not supposed to be draining and if she feels used then the  two of you can move on to more life-giving friendships and relationships. If this friendship has a lot of value to you and you have patience you may be able to discover the root of this and move on. Based on how she answers you'll know if there is any point investing anything further in your friendship.

But it seems as if you already have come to some sort of conclusion.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Drop her....everyone is not meant to be friends their entire lives. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic