Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Disney Star Zendaya Coleman to Portray Aaliyah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:46pm
They need to stop keeping that marriage a secret.  The man married a 10th grader!
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I wonder if family is mad cus they aren't getting paid.  There tends to be disputes whenever a biopic is made, involving greedy fam members.  Yes, Aaliyah was influential but ain't nobody going to theaters to see a movie about her.  TLC settled for a made for tv movie, Aaliyah is on the same level as them imo. Lifetime should have contacted the family though.
Pshhh
No she aint ...
Yall stay trying TLC!

Sorry Aaliah.
God Bless the dead...

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

They need to stop keeping that marriage a secret.  The man married a 10th grader!
FR
R Kelly is fr fr creepy as hell.
But I love so many of his songs Cry
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:53pm
Married at 15 what tha kinda Amish sister wives bullsht was her people on like at 15 I couldn't even walk to the mailbox by myself
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:01pm
its kinda crazy that some of her songs were made before/the same year zendaya was born… 

age aint nothin but a number was made in 1994 according to wikipedia.. when she was 15 Stern Smile
she was trying to tell yall about r kelly… 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:04pm
But none of this info is new
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:09pm
The R.Kelly angle is likely why Lifetime didn't try and involve the family. LOL Lifetime trynna get viewers..cus without that scandal..tis' all. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

But none of this info is new

I know but it's always whispers.  I don't like how r Kelly tried to make it seem like aaliyah lied about her age.  I remember people always putting it on her like that's why he said "show me some I'd" on bump n grind...like nga please.
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:27pm
Outside of her alleged scandals was her life really that interesting? I remember being a fan growing up, trying to dress and dance like her, but her career was just starting to take off when she passed away. I would enjoy hearing her music on film tho.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

There was something "smooth" and alluring about Aaliyah. This girl seems corny.....and there's something about her face that won't allow me to call her attractive, can't put my finga on it Geek.

If you saw her parents you would say she is winning because hunny.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic