These stories are hilarious, but I really think that mine takes the cake.
My most disgusting thing ever ingested was PUSS.
If you've got a weak stomach, please look away now.
I was in a house fire in 2005. My arms were badly burned, and one arm in particular was burned near my shoulder and I had a huuuuge puss filled blister.
Anyway, one day while I was in the hospital, I tried to reach my hand across to grab the telephone. Since my arms were burned, they were wrapped tightly in gauze, and I could not bend my elbows. The blister, however, was not wrapped. Anyway, I reached my hand across my face to grab the phone, and my braces (jesus) caught on the blister, ripped it open, and puss went all over the place. It was terrible. I was gagging and screaming for the nurse, and I couldn't run because my foot was also burned and elevated in a sling
. I hate myself all over again every time I think of this story.
I also bit into a slice of molded chocolate cake. My job got an earful from me at the next allhands meeting.
Edited by Organic - Mar 13 2013 at 5:58pm