Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Disgusted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:12am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bunny gon get that girl knocked upside her head.........

LOLLOL
ok, so yall aint reading the part where I said play it smart??  Bebe should not give up ANY of her own personal info, pics, #, location, etc...  The dude will never see, hear, or meet bebe.  She uses a fake email with a fake google # then.....

bebe pm me if  ur srsEmbarrassed
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:15am
have you not learnt anything from patreus no such thing as anonymous unless you are part of anon,

you dont know who the other guy is or his i.t skills

you gonn' get that girl bodied in a trunk somewhere

i know you feel like she needs to do the right thing, but lets be serious

theres a 50% chance that it could blow back in her face badly

Edited by afrokock - Nov 13 2012 at 9:17am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Go finish ur cease and desist essay on the $200 onesie 

right. OP you seem to get indignant a lot....about things you have no business being indignant about. 

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 13 2012 at 9:15am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:20am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

have you not learnt anything from patreus no such thing as anonymous unless you are part of anon,

you dont know who the other guy is or his i.t skills

you gonn' get that girl bodied in a trunk somewhere

i know you feel like she needs to do the right thing, but lets be serious

theres a 50% chance that it could blow back in her face badly

LOL

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:21am
staaaaaahp!!!

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:29am
Bebe gon be on this weeks episode of "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong"
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:35am
afro, she can be anonymous.  She can use a public pc at the library or some other place not at home.  NOTHING has to be traced to her.  But anywho,  yall go on & support dirty secrets, cheating spouses, & possble std spreading.  if thats what makes yall happy
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:38am

So what happens if the lady later catches AIDS....

still think you shouldn't of told her?

I say tell her. If that was my husband I would want to know. Anyone who doesn't wanna know is stupid.

I wouldn't create a fake page though, doesn't the listing have his name and area? Try and look him up....I think marriage certificates can be viewed online.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 13 2012 at 9:39am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

afro, she can be anonymous.  She can use a public pc at the library or some other place not at home.  NOTHING has to be traced to her.  But anywho,  yall go on & support dirty secrets, cheating spouses, & possble std spreading.  if thats what makes yall happy

she went looking for it. i aint eva been on that section of clist and have no reason to start. who believes a rando woman? i wouldn't.  it would be very difficult for me to believe that someone wanted to play captain save a ho.

i would say something if it is was someone i knew absolutely. and in fact i had a gay man tell me once he was pursuing CL and if he saw my dh on there, he would let me know.  so i got a look out.

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 13 2012 at 9:41am
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:43am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

she went looking for it. i aint eva been on that section of clist and have no reason to start. who believes a rando woman? i wouldn't.

i would say something if it is was someone i knew absolutely. and in fact i had a gay man tell me once he was pursuing CL and if he saw my dh on there, he would let me know.  so i got a look out.
WHAT!?!?!?  I posed this question b4. idk if you answered BUT  with the printout of texts, emails & phone records how can you NOT believe the other person just cuz he/she is a stranger??

You will live in denial with ur head in the clouds oblivious to the obvious
Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon