Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Disgusted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:36am
LOL
I don't know about trying to hunt down his wife, but you could post the pic and the ad on a social network and give a warning to ladies to watch out for stuff like this in their own relationships. The society we live in is ridic! You honestly don't know who to trust these days.

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:37am
You would def be doing the most......aint you married? Thats where your attentions need to be......make sure ya mans is right and let her worry about hers......
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:43am
I wouldnt expose him.
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:45am
I don't think you should involve yourself in someone else's affairs.  Don't go in that section if it bothers you that people are doing that.  When I go on Craigslist, it's purely for laughs.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:48am
Bebe, please stay out of the man and his wife's business.   She is probably aware that he is bi-sexual.  What gratification do you expect to receive, to set up a sting to trap the man and contact his wife?  You are playing with your life, and you are not aware of it. 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:55am
Sad he felt a need to hide himself and I am sorry for his wife. She is married to a gay man and might not know it. I hope he is using condoms at least. Just shake your head and hope they both can work things out on their own. Saying anything you could find yourself in actual physical danger. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:57am
Go finish ur cease and desist essay on the $200 onesie 
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:02am
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

So I use Craig'slist on a daily basis for business. I always see the personals but I ignore them. So last night I was bored & I opened the personals and went to men4men. I'm not against gays at all but what I am against is all the motherfcukers on the down low. The dl is nothing new but it really baffled me to see those ads.

One dude was talking about his wife was out of time and he was a bottom looking for a top to fcuk him (last night).

I felt like doing something, like pretending to be a top to get this man's info so I could show his wife that ad....some type of way.

Should I take a chance at exposing dude or just lv it alone??? I feel like helping :-( that poor clueless woman.

I'd do it! Poor woman:(
But then again, that would be "sowing discord among the brothers" soooo...I don't know how I'd feel afterwards.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:13am
If my dh was bi & hiding sh*t from me, I'd want someone to tell me also. 

so you go ahead & do that Bebe.  It's the Golden Rule.  smh @ alladeez "ppl" who don't follow it

Edited by Bunnyahh - Nov 13 2012 at 8:18am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:18am
dont end up biting off more sausage then you could chew

Edited by bunzaveli - Nov 13 2012 at 8:18am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon