Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Disgusted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:54am
Yo ass gonna end up a victim of human trafficking. 
Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:56am
If you know the wife's contact info anonymously send her the link to his profile
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:57am
I giggled Nita

I will not be exposing anyone! Can't risk our safety like that.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:58am
I have told a girl about her dude messing around on her before (with other women) and she talked to him about it and let him explain it away. Oh well. I on't know if I'd be able to do it if the person was married. I wouldn't want to be responsible for a murder. But I'd do it if the motivation was strong enough.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:09am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

S/n: why are so many men on the dl? Not that many women are gay like that so what's the deal with men?

what u talking about? these women out here eating pusci like christmas cookies but they just don't "identify"as gay..they are "bi"

I dunno man...I haven't heard of too many men finding out their gf/wife was using them as a cover while messing around with women on the side...(okay, maybe twice). And then the men on Craigslist do it with random men--any random man, while their wives are away. Women don't do that. I'm not trying to start anything, I just think a lot more men are attracted to other men than vice versa. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:11am
It happens with famous men too. We often hear of men having affairs with other men or messing around with teens and little boys. You never hear of women having affairs with other women or molesting girls. ijs what's going on?
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:17am
Horrible idea. Don't fck up peoples lives like that. Lol
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:18am
bored or not, why on gods earth are you on craigslist looking at gay ads ? and now you want to expose people ? what the hell ? 
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:28am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

bored or not, why on gods earth are you on craigslist looking at gay ads ? and now you want to expose people ? what the hell ? 

I look at the gay, lezzie and straight ads everyone blue moon.

This ish be funny af with all that thirst goin on in those ads.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:32am
This thread has potential...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style