Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Disgusted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:43am
There are so many more worthy causes if you insist on being an anonymous crimefighter.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:44am
I laughed out loud at the idea of a black woman vigilante against down low brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawd have mercy, taken down one dl brotha at a time.

U need a superhero name.

Thread related answer: do it. Do it to entertain me.
Serious answer: someone may die if the truth is exposed. U shoul stay out of it. Get off that batman sh!t lol.

It's very sweet of u to care though.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:44am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

So what happens if the lady later catches AIDS....

still think you shouldn't of told her?

I say tell her. If that was my husband I would want to know. Anyone who doesn't wanna know is stupid.

I wouldn't create a fake page though, doesn't the listing have his name and area? Try and look him up....I think marriage certificates can be viewed online.

marriage certificates can  not be viewed online
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:45am
Creole & serwa made me lol & wake my baby
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

afro, she can be anonymous.  She can use a public pc at the library or some other place not at home.  NOTHING has to be traced to her.  But anywho,  yall go on & support dirty secrets, cheating spouses, & possble std spreading.  if thats what makes yall happy

she went looking for it. i aint eva been on that section of clist and have no reason to start. who believes a rando woman? i wouldn't.

i would say something if it is was someone i knew absolutely. and in fact i had a gay man tell me once he was pursuing CL and if he saw my dh on there, he would let me know.  so i got a look out.
WHAT!?!?!?  I posed this question b4. idk if you answered BUT  with the printout of texts, emails & phone records how can you NOT believe the other person just cuz he/she is a stranger??

You will live in denial with ur head in the clouds oblivious to the obvious
Confused

believe none of what you hear and 1/2 of what you see--Ben Franklin

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:47am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I laughed out loud at the idea of a black woman vigilante against down low brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U need a superhero name.

Serious answer: someone may die if the truth is exposed. U shoul stay out of it. Get off that batman sh!t lol.

but he will NEVER meet or know bebe.  So who is gonna die?  The wife?  u think he is gonna kill his wife cuz he's bi? wheredeydodatat??
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:48am

Bunnyahh, you sure?

I looked up my mom and dads a while ago.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:50am

smh @ the ladies who disregard the TRUTH cuz it didn't come from a credible source.   I don't have to know you to believe you, I just need PROOF, & I'm good to go

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:50am

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

U need a superhero name.

but he will NEVER meet or know bebe.  So who is gonna die?  The wife?  u think he is gonna kill his wife cuz he's bi? wheredeydodatat??

Nope. The wife could walk in the house, see his down low face, and stab him up. This is why in my family no one gets involved in these kinds of issues. This has happened and ended up resulting with 2 people in jail lol
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:52am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Bunnyahh, you sure?

I looked up my mom and dads a while ago.

maybe it varies from state to state.  I know  I can see legal documents online like my deed & court cases, but I never saw my marriage info.  I'mma look in the county & town records.  brb
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic