BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Disgusted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Lol my dh would mostl likely say "are you serious Brittaney"...then I would have to lie and pretend I was joking.
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

maybe you shouldn't ask us if you should get involved.  you should ask your dh tbh.

lmaoLOL oh bebeHeart

I'll still take that info from u thoStern Smile
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Lol my dh would mostl likely say "are you serious Brittaney"...then I would have to lie and pretend I was joking.
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

maybe you shouldn't ask us if you should get involved.  you should ask your dh tbh.

that's what i figured it would be.LOL
and i thought he should know in case you turn up missing or some ish.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:48pm
Bebe I don't think you realize how common this is. Once it dawns on you, this one instance won't seem nearly as pressing.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:48pm
Just stay out of it cause people are crazy. And if something happened, the media would have a field day with this and turn it into a lifetime movie. You are trying to be a good samaritan and they will spin it to you trying to get your thrills on craigslist.

I swear that is how people end up on those real crime investigation stories by trying to help someone out. I know most of those stories are some random bs that could have been avoided.

Edited by keepgrowing - Nov 13 2012 at 4:50pm
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:03pm
I watch way too much ID channel to involve myself in any ones marital shenan!gans. Deadly Affairs, Couples Who Kill, Who the ### Did I marry, Till Death Do Us Part, yeah too many shows based on killing in the bounds of marriage.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:37pm
don't you have a baby due soon? why not put all of your energy into preparing for that?

i get that you feel like you're doing right by the unknown wife, but you don't know everything.

for example, there may not even BE a wife...ppl lie on the internet all the time! he could just be saying that

also, there are so many things that can go wrong. don't put yourself at risk like that.

if you feel like helping people, why not get ppl to donate to hurricane relief or something? then you'll know that your effort will actually do some good and won't go to wast.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

bored or not, why on gods earth are you on craigslist looking at gay ads ? and now you want to expose people ? what the hell ? 

I look at them too.
They're hilarious.

yeah they are!

i like to look for people I know Stern Smile

i saw my HS principal's peen on there Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

afro, she can be anonymous.  She can use a public pc at the library or some other place not at home.  NOTHING has to be traced to her.  But anywho,  yall go on & support dirty secrets, cheating spouses, & possble std spreading.  if thats what makes yall happy

your information can still be traced from a public library computer.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:16pm
First squirrel nuts, now this
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

First squirrel nuts, now this

omg i forgot about the squirrel nuts lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake