Extensions Plus

Disappointing Plus Size Fashion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disappointing Plus Size Fashion
    Posted: Dec 09 2014 at 9:15am
I am the first one to say that many of my clothing choices are cheap.  I shop Forever 21, Rainbow Shops, DOTS, Danice, Conways, etc, all low end stores.  I wear a size 12/14 and am considered plus size.  I'm okay with it.  What I'm NOT okay with is the extremely ugly patterns on some of these clothes!! 

I have nice legs and yet 70% of the dresses are ankle length.  Why would manufacturers think I'd like to wear box checks the size of my head?  Where is the color?  Almost all of the clothes are black and white.  I'm a New Yorker; we wear a lot of black, but this is out of control.  

Plus-Size Printed Maxi Dress,PURPLE/BLACK,large
Rainbow

Plus Outerwear Sweaters
DOTS

Forever 21 (sorry, can't make it bigger)

Seriously, do these manufactures think anyone would look good in these?
Sponsored Links

KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 6:21pm
Thanks, but $490 for a caftan is way out of my league.  
Edmundgbridal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edmundgbridal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 11:59pm
Beautiful collection..
All designs are awesome, i really inspire from this collection, just like a site named gbridal.com.
Once again, your designs are so stylish and perfect for size hero when choosing cheap plus size formal dresses.

Edited by Edmundgbridal - Jan 07 2015 at 12:02am
chenlinb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chenlinb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2015 at 7:40pm
I'm not plus sized, but have you tried "Lover-Fashion.com"? I think they have a plus sized line.
lovefashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovefashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2015 at 11:13am
Hi, why not try lovefashion.co.uk?

We specialize in plus size clothing of the latest trends at affordable prices.
We hope you purchase soon, happy browsing :) 

Regards, TeamLoveFashion.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2015 at 9:35pm
fashion to figure
if you wear a 12-14 you can wear regular clothes almost every brand goes up to a 14 that the largest size its the 16/18 plus people that really seem to have it bad that's why i can't get any fatter
melindaharney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melindaharney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 11:28pm
I am a plus size women and I enjoy myself to be a sexy plus size ladies. You don't have to bother yourself, if you have a plus size. Try to check out your body shape and wear clothes like your figure. It is very easy. I have a pear shape and I always carry myself in http://casual-plus.com - sexy plus size dress http://www.casual-plus.com/dress-s/106.htm - , plus size tops, cocktail plus size dresses and many more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melindaharney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 11:30pm
I am a plus size women and I enjoy myself to be a sexy plus size ladies. You don't have to bother yourself, if you have a plus size. Try to check out your body shape and wear clothes like your figure. It is very easy. I have a pear shape and I always carry myself in http://www.casual-plus.com/dress-s/106.htm - sexy plus size dress, plus size tops, cocktail plus size dresses and many more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melindaharney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 11:31pm
I am a plus size women and I enjoy myself to be a sexy plus size ladies. You don't have to bother yourself, if you have a plus size. Try to check out your body shape and wear clothes like your figure. It is very easy. I have a pear shape and I always carry myself in sexy plus size dress, plus size tops, cocktail plus size dresses and many more.

Tabitha1950 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabitha1950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2015 at 5:22pm
For bathing suits I like to shop at swimsuitsforall. I've noticed more plus sized stores opening for younger women (Catos, Debs, Maurices, etc) but not us older ladies. I stick to department stores still to find my age clothing in my sizes. :)
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic