BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disappearing after a roasting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 75>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 4.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:23am
As we say in Jamaica, story ah cum to bump!

Madea dancing
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 6:31am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

tbh, i don't think we can exclude anyone (including the mods) from having made those comments...

This.  I noticed the mods of that forum would comment on when certain things like when people would post in the getitoffyourchest thread and people would say the poster is looking for attention..One of them was like "give it to her."  People kept asking for NYC's pics and mods would be like, "you tell me" or when her pic was coming up in an hour, one of the mods commented "Good." Information was posted making her identifiable on pinterest and later knew it was her as other bhm members were able to be found. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 6:34am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

As we say in Jamaica, story ah cum to bump!

Madea dancing

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

lol yall keep saying Monie tho as if she was the one Mod'in it....If yall wouldve listed to me none of this would of happened.....lol Yall couldve kept giving that fake church smile and mumbling under ya breathe but naw.....

yeah

I'm not sure why people keep doing this

actually I do know why lmao

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i'm not mad at Samone or the mods.  SL is one of my fav posters on here i just can't help but LOL at some of the responses so that's why i made that comment earlier.  the mods aren't the ones who were making the comments.  they shouldn't have allowed pix to make it through but i pretty much agree with ppl saying they gave the people what they wanted but were afraid to admit wanting.  and when hunnyb brought up the old formspring i told her it was the biggest mistake...bc it always ends badly. 

I can agree with this

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jul 11 2013 at 8:45am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 8:45am

the formspring thing lost steam b/c people got bored with it
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:10am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

\
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Well, samone you knew SOMEONE was about to get their feelings hurt when the link was dropped.

um I dropped a similar link in another thread sh*t didn't happen

how was I supposed to know all of this would happen?

also I was insulted when this first happened last year and this year

sh*t didn't get real until people decide to post people's real names

that
did not happen last year and some of the same people who were talked
about this year were talked about last year and didn't care

I keep saying this time was worse b/c people supplied identifying info and then it was posted

their names and pictures never had to be posted

Ermm

I didn't get to read the asky thing, I don't care for people who throw stones and hide their hands, but I notice on here people love that sh*t. Anytime those types of platforms like ask.com or form a spring are done it's with malicious intent. In my opinion both platforms are horrible. This time it was worse you say? How so? Both times members were torn apart for sh*ts and giggles all for the sake of entertainment. So in my opinion no incident was worse than the other. People weren't sh*t last year and people aren't sh*t this year. The formula has not changed.So I don't get why anyone is surprised. You dropped the link and someone ran with it and now we are here. Have a blessed day people and stay away from negativity. I'm out.
eta- when you light the flame to negativity, the moths will flock to it.

Edited by NadiaPost - Jul 11 2013 at 9:21am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:11am
doc you were a mod?

i 'has' so many questions and sides now
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:24am
so this thread still going 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:25am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

again, i'm almost positive the pics of nyc were fakes.  so, whoever posted them doesn't really seem to be in the know...

TC, you sound like you lookin for somebody to confirm wether or not them pics fake...messy as*...

ETA...Oh and I am in awe of the irony within the irony in this thread...

Edited by CamiK - Jul 11 2013 at 9:26am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:33am
Giiiirrrlll
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 75>