Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Disappearing after a roasting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 70>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 4.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 2:45am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Struggle face you just mad I called your messy ass out..........you tried it........

Everybody here has seen me! You the one swirlin you face out in every pic but you ain't swirl them rolls! Not entertaining negativity tonight! Girl bye!

I haaaaate you omg
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 2:45am

Check how I said her pusci still stank then she went off........cause she know her shyt smell like the dump behind china buffet..........

Niccas can't stand me! LOL

Can you see me O? Smile

Am I clear to you? Big smile

Big smile
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 2:56am
So anyway... I was cleaning my living room floor and an image of the Lion King flashed in my mind for a sec. I had to stop and think..what the heck was that about? I watched that movie once, when it first came out. Then it hit me...oh...yeah! LOL
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:00am
lmao^ Ouch
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:01am

Aren't you the chick that admitted to begging your then bf ( because we know yo ass is single AGAIN) to hit that racid ass muffin..........weren't you crying and begging for dic........and dont get shyt twisted I'm much prettier than you........fake ass Kimberly Elise struggle face having ass heifer...........come for me when you step your basic ass hair game up as well.

_____________________________________CLEAR____/\__/\___---____---
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:02am

But yo pusci steeeeeeeeeel STANK..........you a thin chick with a rotten box and no man........rather be a fat chick with a peachy pusci and ring.......

Now this troll just grabbing at straws. Go back and reread my posts AGAIN like yo ass been doin all this time. I'm not gon argue with you. Say what you want. Yo ass gon still go to sleep mad anyway. For real though y'all really need to stop gassing people up. These impromptu coordinated attacks got a nicca feelin like 2pac. "I got bustas, hoes, and po-lice watchin me."

Night night Sandra. Wink
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:05am
Douche is you friend........matter fact get you a summers eve IV.......stat

I'm pressed but you typed a whole paragraph.......went to youtube..........searched this song and then uploaded a video..........
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:05am

Aren't you the chick that admitted to begging your then bf ( because we know yo ass is single AGAIN) to hit that racid ass muffin..........weren't you crying and begging for dic........and dont get shyt twisted I'm much prettier than you........fake ass Kimberly Elise struggle face having ass heifer...........come for me when you step your basic ass hair game up as well.

♫♪ We fall down, but we get up♪♫
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:09am
*searches Google*

Mwhahaha I knew that thread would be in google cache...

*puts on jet back* I am off to read the closing hours of that thread *blast off into in the sky*
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:17am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 70>
  Share Topic