FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedDisappearing after a roasting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 70>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 4.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:52am
Nowhere...
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:00am
Ah I must have misread the posts on the previous page doc

Cool
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Regardless of them participating in roasting in the past or not, their real names and other things were released. It's not like hey were just talked about like me and and other members. sh*t got deep and it was wrong. Anyways. Miss you nycdiva and epitome :)

wow....51 pages lateEmbarrassed...but when did this happen? link/summary?
Ep has dished some roasting....but to reveal a persons' real name etc....not right

Edited by Wildfire - Jul 11 2013 at 10:01am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

As we say in Jamaica, story ah cum to bump!

Madea dancing

Granny used to say mouth open, story jump out! 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:07am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Bhm reminds me of when people fight in the hood. Everyone has to stand outside and talk about what they did, saw, woulda did, wish a nicca did...for hours. Y'all are all standing around the fire hydrant and I'm in my house looking at y'all talking about how y'all r still standing around lol. We're all ratchet: )

I wish I could thank you 50x100.
This is so true... But, I love BHM
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:11am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

this reminds me of that nyc meetup that was had (i don't think nyc or pity attended...this may have been before their time) and everyone said there was one particular poster there that was creepy as f*ck.  they were wierded out because this chick knew their names and faces...

see this is the type of thing i would never do...this meeting up with BHMers. Cray. Just post, yuck it up, cuss out a few folks and keep it moving. You aint my "friend", sorry.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

again, i'm almost positive the pics of nyc were fakes.  so, whoever posted them doesn't really seem to be in the know...

TC, you sound like you lookin for somebody to confirm wether or not them pics fake...messy as*...

ETA...Oh and I am in awe of the irony within the irony in this thread...

no mam.  i was not asking a question.  the pics simply didn't match my recollection of photos that i have seen personally.  i was more making a statement and pointing out that if the photo is, in fact, fake , the person who posted it couldn't be a trusted e-buddy who would only have access to her photos like people have been trying to insinuate all up and thru this thread...but carry on....Geek
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:14am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

so yall think regular ole everyday posters are right click saving and/or combing the interwebs for pics, govt names and the likes related to specific posters just waiting on the perfect opportunity to post on an anom site???? Geek

A platium /blue star member post personal pictures of me and my baby in that evil thing . I guess the pictures i shared of my dead mother will be next ?  Heart

why would you even do that?Confused
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:14am

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

again, i'm almost positive the pics of nyc were fakes.  so, whoever posted them doesn't really seem to be in the know...

TC, you sound like you lookin for somebody to confirm wether or not them pics fake...messy as*...

ETA...Oh and I am in awe of the irony within the irony in this thread...

no mam.  i was not asking a question.  the pics simply didn't match my recollection of photos that i have seen personally.  i was more making a statement and pointing out that if the photo is, in fact, fake , the person who posted it couldn't be a trusted e-buddy who would only have access to her photos like people have been trying to insinuate all up and thru this thread...but carry on....Geek
And this is the irony I speak of...Wink

Me callin u messy was no shade though...You just have posted that more than twice in this thread...so it seems like you are looking for confirmation or something...u my bew though...
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:18am
Everybody is saying how the 'roasted' posters did this and did that previously but what happened to them in return wasn't right. This is the Internet full of anonymous people who, at the end of the day, really owe you no loyalty. And besides, who defines the rules? IMO once you open up pandora's box and present yourself as someone who is ok with tearing apart somebody (no matter who that person is), people (even those closests to you) will feel that its perfectly ok to treat you in that same manner. BHM has a habit of being ok with ripping strangers (to the site) apart but will cry foul when the exact same thing is done to a member. The hypocrisy is real. One one hand youre in here crying foul because supposedly someone posted pictures of you and your child, called you a 'B', etc.....But then you go and create a 'say something nice' thread with a picture of a random person with the soul purpose of saying negative things about them?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 70>
  Share Topic