Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closeddiet pills

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
hhhgirl74 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: diet pills
    Posted: Aug 08 2006 at 3:08pm
I've tried every diet pill on the market and nothing has worked for me.  Trimspa worked for about a week and then I saw no results.  It helped to curb my appetite at first, but then I starting feeling hungrier as the weeks past.    I truly believe that diet pills are a rip-off.  I know that you have heard this a million times, but the best thing you can do is control your diet and exercise at least 4 times a week.  Do yourself a favor....save your money and skip the pills.   
Sponsored Links

4mia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2006 at 5:56am
i take phentermine and it does work you dont have to get them from a doc but if you dont you will pay alot for them the site i know you can order from that is legit is dragonpharmacy.net   also you can go to the phentermine.com forums and look at the results and some of the peoole that is on them  the only thing is that after 3 months the effects start to ware off  but you do lose like 5-10lbs the first week and then 1-2lbs after
it still boils down to exercising and eating right
im about to take a break from taking mine for about a week so i wont become immune to them so during that week that im off them i take zantrax-3    i have alot of weight to lose and take these pills for energy to workout and to curb my appetite

Edited by 4mia - Aug 09 2006 at 5:58am
NubianSylk View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2006 at 2:55pm
www.Phentermine.com that helped me with my 1st 30 lbs. Thinking about starting back up.
4mia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2006 at 4:54pm
xenical is a more expensive pill  i think you can get it on the site but it probably cost alot more  i wouldnt bother with the hoodia i was on the health channel that yea hoodia does work but you have to go to the dessert in africa and boil the actual plant the pills they have on the market as only a small bit of hoodia and with all the processing they do to it, it is not enough to work......herbal phentermine in my opinion would be a waste if you are trying to get a quality diet pill you would have to go with phentermine but be careful not to get herbal phentermine or phentramine they are all knock offs here is the site you can get phentermine without a rx it cost but its worth it  https://dragonpharmacy.com

4mia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2006 at 4:55pm
you get the cotton mouth and cant sleep with phentermine because of the energy boost and lack of appetite

zantrex-3 is nothing more than alot fo caffine but because they are just laying around my house i decided to use them when im taking my break from phen

Edited by 4mia - Aug 09 2006 at 4:56pm
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2006 at 2:58am
I am size 8 and my weight is 153. I have an hourglass, so I am happy with my figure. I am 5'6". Two years ago when I was 143lbs & size 6, If I needed to go down to a size 4, 135-138lb for a special event or for a beach vacation, I would do it with the aid of diet pills. Here is my experience:

I have tried Phentamine (good for a jumpstart on weight loss or for the final 10 lbs). Good energy boost also.
Zantrax 3 - Poison - I had an instant headache and my stomach felt woozy. Took the bottle back to the drugstore.
Diet Fuel - Now that was a good diet pill. I was shocked when the FDA banned it and I through out the bottle - My life and my health are more important that wearing size 4.
Xenical (Didnt work at all b/c it only helps people that eat a lot of oily food - my weight is from sugary food, I don't like greasy or fried food).
Meridia - The best diet pill that you can buy-hands down. No hunger, no scary side effects.
Keep in mind that diet pills are for short term use only. Don't even think about using them if you arent under the direction of your doctor. I stopped using the diet pills when I realized that I could hurt myself or could mess up my metabloism with it. **Also, even the best diet pill becomes ineffective after a month or so b/c you body will adapt to it. So use the diet pill that your doctor recommends only to help spark your diet & exercise plan.
4mia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2006 at 8:18am
yea i stop using my zantrex  i decided to use the xenerdrine nrg instead and 1 aday active when im taking my break from phentermine  i use these for energy i have little ones so i need all the energy i can get  when i combine that with exercise and smart eating i lose im losing more inches than lbs though
QTpie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2006 at 4:36pm
You may want to do research on Lean Systems 7.  I lost 20 pounds using it, and my friend is using it now and she has lost some weight.
AsianCaramel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2006 at 6:04pm
i am actually selling my Phentramine pills (not a prescription - SEALED and hasn't been OPEN) online right now. i had bought them to lose the EXTRA 15 pounds, but i am starting track again for school and i can't have anything in my system because of school policy.

if anyone is interested let me know. my email is blkbarbie@usa.com
ALSO comes with INSTRUCTIONS on when and how many to take a day, etc.

thanks.
Toya
Heavenseventeen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2006 at 12:50pm
I think it's a rip off. People seem to take it, lose the weight, and when they stop it comes running back. Yeah some people are smart enough to start  exercising and eating right too and lose 2lbs each week, but that 2lbs would go without the pills anyway...I'd be too scared about any effects long term. Yeah you want a jump start, but usually when you start losing weight a lot goes the first week anyway, so I don't feel it's worth it.

Good luck anyway!Ying Yang
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic