Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Didnt Wanna Do This But... QHP PRE P.ORN!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ikandi757 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikandi757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 2:34am
Donna I think Chinaa and Mocha both have good points...from lurking bhm yt and ig that's seems to be the consensus...I ordered over a year ago my total was 207 and shipping was almost 2 wks yes that smell was atrocious but I received so many compliments...my sew in last about 2.5 months then I rocked it for another 2 months as a u part...it doesn't tangle much if u co wash every week but the smell comes back when its wet...sort of a catch 22. I got 3 bundles 22 20 and 18 inch...came my waist but since I jumped on the ombre bandwagon it shed over time till it was about 18/20 inches(just a hunch) I also cut the tracks when I made my u part wig then bleached again and dyed it blue...ok now that I think about I'm pretty sure I caused the shedding! I hear the quality has gone down but certainly better than new star/ new light imo...personally I am going to try them again in the near future ...hope this helps!
Sponsored Links

DonDonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 2:50am
Yes it does, I may try them after lurking a little myself, I will do more research lol. I will be completely pissed if I have to soak it in tomato juice or something but if it will be worth it I will but I know everyone wants to be ale to get a buy and slap it on weave. 
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:41am
[QUOTE=DonDonna] I am nervous about ordering now, I don't want to have to do all that.. man... [/
QUOTE]
I agree. That's just exttra work I don't want to do! You already have to poo, condition, seal, color & install. I certainly don't want to de funk the hair & worry about a stankin weave.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic