Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diddy proposes to Cassie?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diddy proposes to Cassie?
    Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:49am

Diddy Put A Ring On Cassie Over The Weekend

Mon, Feb 03 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Cassie and Diddy engaged

You may not be able to see it that well in this particular photo, but Cassie is definitely flossin’ a new piece of bling on her ring finger. This past weekend, Diddy posted a photo of nice, heavy iced out ring with the caption:

Baby do you like it? I just want to get you wat you Like ! I just wanna Mk you smile :) #takeDat

A day later, Cassie was spotted wearing the new ring in a photo posted by Keyshia Cole, as well as one of her own. She also confirmed that Diddy gave her the ring when she commented under his photo:

I’m definitely smiling! It’s perfect!

Puff obviously put a ring on it, but the bigger question is, ‘Did he propose this weekend?’

Let us find out!

Catch the pics below:

Diddy buys Cassie a ringCassie Diddy Instagram

Did Diddy propose to Cassie 1

Just last October, Diddy told the ladies of “The View” that love and happiness was more important than marriage, but he wasn’t ruling out jumping the broom just yet.

I think a lot of people put too much on marriage and not enough on happiness.[...] I’m happy, anybody that is in my life is happy. I just want to be happy and I think it’s important for you to protect your happiness and to love yourself, because then you can love other people the right way.

It definitely would be a dream come true for me to just one day be ready for that.[...]I’m not really looking because I know the responsibility that comes with that and I think that a lot of people, they jump into that and they’re not honest with themselves. I’m brutally honest with myself. I don’t want to get married and not make that woman be the best. I’ve been close to it and when I’m ready I’ll make the announcement, but when I do it, I’m doing it forever.

Is Diddy ready for forever?
Congrats to the happy couple!

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Diddy Put A Ring On Cassie Over The Weekend http://necolebitchie.com/2014/02/03/diddy-put-a-ring-on-cassie-over-the-weekend/#ixzz2sHKVufPe
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:53am
congrats bout damn time
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:54am
ahhhh! Shocked
wow…. 

congrats! 
i didnt think it would ever happen.. 

i wonder if its like a proposal.. or like just a ring.. like what wayne gave the last 4 girls and they just wear it on their ring finger 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:57am
now you know...
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:00am
You can have a engagement ring forever doesn't mean it will lead to marriage.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

this nigguh
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:03am
Poor Kim porter

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^this all day^^^^^^^^^^^
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:04am
Where did Kim go wrong?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:05am
i thought Cassie was um a Lesbian...( is this a politically correct  term to use now-a-days) 

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Feb 03 2014 at 11:06am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic