Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did you know Sandra Bullock adopted a High School?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Did you know Sandra Bullock adopted a High School?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:12pm

That's wonderful. I met her a few years ago and she's a very sweet person.

But I don't appreciate that Sandra is the only person looking at the camera. They should have chosen a faux candid of her talking to the graduates or one of them all smiling together. Hmmmm.

I take no issue with her doing this (how could I, really), but it does have that tinge.
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I think sandra is sincere after following her career for years . She adopted 2 black children . Reminds me of President Clinton with her actions to help our community over the years . I can't dislike every white person on earth .
World Exclusive: Meet Sandra Bullocks Baby Boy!

I agree. Look at his little side-eye LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:13pm
The cover had me like...

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:15pm
He's so effin cute! Why did she do the cover at all though...for what? LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:16pm
*cough remembers what Bill Clinton said about Obama cough*
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:18pm
Because she's a White woman LOL

She entirely embraces her role as the nation's "sweetheart", poor innocent White woman who was cheated on and is essentially good because she adopted a Negro child.... an AMERICAN Negro at that! LOL

Y'all fall for the narrative everytime lol

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

He's so effin cute! Why did she do the cover at all though...for what? LOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:23pm
Stop Alias lol ^^^ Beatrice i agree .

Why did she decide to adopt an African-American baby?
Sandra only refers to Louis' race indirectly in People saying:

I want him to know no limits on where he can go. I want him to experience all culture, nationalities, countries and people like I did. I want his mind to be open and free. We were raised that we are all the same. No one greater, smarter, more powerful. We are all equal. I would love for Louis to know that . He has a big, beautiful, diverse family. As long as he know he is loved and protected and given the opportunity to touch and see everything, then I will have done my job as a mama.

3) But did Sandra know about the Nazi stuff?
According to her, no. She tells People:

The photo shocked me and made me sad. This is not the man I married. This was stupid, this was ignorant. racism, anti-Semitism, sexism, homophobia, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life. And the man I married felt the same. This I hope Jesse will address one day, but that is not the world I live in or have ever lived in and have any tolerance for.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:26pm
So you just goin' to make this easy for me, huh? LOL

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

3) But did Sandra know about the Nazi stuff?
According to her, no. She tells People:

The photo shocked me and made me sad. This is not the man I married. This was stupid, this was ignorant. racism, anti-Semitism, sexism, homophobia, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life. And the man I married felt the same. This I hope Jesse will address one day, but that is not the world I live in or have ever lived in and have any tolerance for.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jun 03 2014 at 12:26pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:50pm
Alias you need to join the say something nice challenge . I am not going to post anything else about the lady . You ready to act up today lol , but i still luv you . Embarrassed
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

There are a lot of black celebs that have foundations and such to give themselves money. Since jay z had his how many pl has he put through college?

I'm talking celebs that get involved for a short while and ten forget about the cause or ppl? And I mean A list.

Ilive can you ost the vid?
I know wayne and baby do a lot for NO to. What black celebs besides O, have long term projects going on to help the community? Dos tyra sti have the camp?

remember when people wanted him to boycott Barneys.
the money for that clothing line went to scholarships or something like that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style