BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

DID YOU GET YOUR BoA SETTLEMENT?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 3:24pm
I've been with them for like 20 years now (since they came to the ECoast). . I know many people don't like them but  we can't complain.
Sponsored Links

dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 3:28pm
no. but i did get my classmates.com settlement on wednesday.

$3.93.  CHA-CHING!!!Big smile
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 3:34pm
^^what was that for?
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Yeah...I used to have BofA.  They really started to suck when they moved to the east coast.  I don't understand how come it's so hard to process your debits and credits in the order that they come.   They know they were scammin'.   I remember one day waiting in line listening to a lady in the bank cursing them out because they waited to credit some moneys she deposited over a week before. She made the deposit (over a week before) to cover a series of debits and they fucced her... hit her $30 dollars for every transaction so she ended up paying a couple of hundred dollars in fees alone....and she had her statement to prove it. They tryna tell her that there was nothing they could do.   I she ended up speaking to the branch manager....tellin' them she was gone sue and all kinds of thing.  They ended up refunding her the overdraft fees and she closed her account.

Shady these banks are.

BoA learned me good with that bullsh*t in college. I would make a deposit and then go buy things or i would make a return, and think bc i made a return first, it was processed before my purchases.

all banks do this, so how can we start a class action suit against the rest of these mofos!?!

chase just did this to me two weeks ago.

Edited by csungrl09 - Nov 04 2012 at 3:56pm
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

no. but i did get my classmates.com settlement on wednesday.

$3.93.  CHA-CHING!!!Big smile

what was that about?
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:24pm
i got 2.23 
MissAbena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAbena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:29pm
I got $58.12
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I like ing direct, wells fargo & chase.

Wells Fargo can kiss the underside of my ass. Chase is cool, but they be asking far too many questions about what I do with my money. Far too many of the same damn questions. 

I'd do checking with ING Direct if they had more atms. I enjoy their savings accounts. 

Chase can kiss my black ass. I have a student account that I usually use to set aside money to save and for the past couple of months if I have anything less than $100 in my account they charge me a $6 fee with some B.S. about I didn't have $5000+ or make a direct deposit for that month. B.S. since I'm not even supposed to be charged a monthly fee at all since I have a student account. I notice that if I have anything over $100 in the account then they don't charge me that fee.

They might've changed your account settings. I have a student account and Im routinely under $100, and Im never charged. However, I just had them change my settings so I can make international purchases, so Im anticipating some bullsh*tery.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

BOA stays fcking up. Between stuff like this and being sued by the Justice Department, Im surprised people still use BOA for anything. 

sigh it's true. i have it bc there are so many branches.
Likewise.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:23pm
PNC >
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>