Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DID YOU GET YOUR BoA SETTLEMENT?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:39pm
Didn't Wells Fargo have to do the same?
Sponsored Links

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:41pm
Credit Unions FTW.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:43pm
Hey, aren't you in the DMV area?  If it isn't to far out of ur way, you might wanna attend this its free or $10

Hey Family! Join Michael Baisden, George Willborn and Magic 95.9 for the 2012 Presidential Election Watch Party in Baltimore Presented By Eddie Brown’s “Beating The Odds”! Also joining us: recording artist Alex Boyd, Melanie Fiona, Anthony David and Maysa! We’ll also do Battle of the Sexes, Battle of the DJ’s and Free books & DVD’s for everyone!

DATE: November 6, 2012

TIME: Time: Doors open at 6:00pm

ADDRESS: 2201 Argonne Dr., Baltimore, MD 21251

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

COST: Advance Reserved Seats on the floor level only $10 [limited seats available]

General Admission upper level seats FREE [on day of event / first come first seated]

BY PHONE: 410-547-SEAT

AND AT THE MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY / MURPHY FINE ARTS CENTER BOX OFFICE

*** DON’T FORGET TO VOTE FIRST! ***

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:43pm
Hey, aren't you in the DMV area?  If it isn't to far out of ur way, you might wanna attend this its free or $10

Hey Family! Join Michael Baisden, George Willborn and Magic 95.9 for the 2012 Presidential Election Watch Party in Baltimore Presented By Eddie Brown’s “Beating The Odds”! Also joining us: recording artist Alex Boyd, Melanie Fiona, Anthony David and Maysa! We’ll also do Battle of the Sexes, Battle of the DJ’s and Free books & DVD’s for everyone!

DATE: November 6, 2012

TIME: Time: Doors open at 6:00pm

ADDRESS: 2201 Argonne Dr., Baltimore, MD 21251

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

COST: Advance Reserved Seats on the floor level only $10 [limited seats available]

General Admission upper level seats FREE [on day of event / first come first seated]

BY PHONE: 410-547-SEAT

AND AT THE MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY / MURPHY FINE ARTS CENTER BOX OFFICE

*** DON’T FORGET TO VOTE FIRST! ***

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:50pm
only got $2 Ermm could have at least made it $5 LOL
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:04pm
I stick with my credit union. Also got a wachovia/wells acct but so far so good.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:05pm
Clap

i always hated that bank.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:08pm
I like ing direct, wells fargo & chase.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:11pm
Bunny, call Baltimore the DMV area again and I'm drivin' to upstate NY to fight you.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I like ing direct, wells fargo & chase.

Wells Fargo can kiss the underside of my ass. Chase is cool, but they be asking far too many questions about what I do with my money. Far too many of the same damn questions. 

I'd do checking with ING Direct if they had more atms. I enjoy their savings accounts. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic