BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Did ya'll hear about instagram...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

well for everyone who i follow or follows me on IG. IG has locked me out of my account and is requiring me to upload a GOVERNMENT issued picture i.d. which includes but not limited to drivers licenses, passport, social security card, work photo id. 

The F they on. So yeah my account will be deleted on Feb 1st if i don't upload this pic to verify my age. Good bye cruel world.

what?! that is incredibly intrusive. and you can just start a new account.

eta: i researched. it's for ppl they think are underage...did you make up a DOB?

I really dont remember. But I think Vanessa Bryant reported me because i called her husband a coon. I wrote Coon Ass Kobe on one of her pics. 

oh my goodness
Sponsored Links

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:28pm
I kinda wish I never got social networking. 
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:33pm
i'm late to instagram(just got into it a few mo's ago tbh) but that sh*t has made me look at some of my fav artists in another light. a few of them Brothas look so lame because of the camera whoring they do.

Edited by James Avery - Jan 23 2013 at 9:34pm
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

i'm late to instagram(just got into it a few mo's ago tbh) but that sh*t has made me look at some of my fav artists in another light. a few of them Brothas look so lame because of the camera whoring they do.

Clap
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:32pm
So..i dont get it..Are folks against social media because they can use your comments or photos for advertisements? Does this happen alot? Would it be better if they paid for what they use? Whats the conspiracy? Is it like, people dont want their pics to end up on PICS sites? I'm lost...
blueberry109 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blueberry109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:23am
If the service is free, YOU are the product being sold.

Your email provider, Internet browser, free apps in iTunes, games on Facebook, hair care forums, free phone calling services, gossip blogs and the like are collecting and selling data about their users. (or are subscribers to services that do the aggregation for them.)

It is what it is. Anything you put into another company's server is probably fine-print licensed to them. Their attorneys wouldn't get paid to do less.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345