Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Did we talk bout this? Shade or nah?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:50pm
purp its good.  and her character irritates me with her wack azz decisions just as much as she does in real life...lmaaaooooo
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

you guys act like Bey is untouchable. Anyone can shyyt on Bey. Yeah shes talented but shes no demi god.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:09pm
TC, I'm going to catch a marathon somewhere. I don't really care for her so I'll have to get over that to watch lol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:17pm
ha!  mr boo thang and myself regularly watch and discuss the shananegans that go on during the show.  he is convinced it's a plot to make sucessful black women look like major fails in various other aspects of life...Dead
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:17pm
I was literally disgusted with Mary Jane for talking to her boyfriend's wife the way she did and the whole luncheon behavior was just so hooker-ish.  No boo you ain't winnin and yes you will be her in 2yrs if you marry this weak ass nicca. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:25pm
I don't like it already lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:31pm
yes girl that shyt was beyond vomit worthy...

i was disgusted with how she fell for the overplay for the underlay game move which resulted in a marriied man (with a currenlty hurt wife) living with her for a month...

i was disgusted with her begging this married man to accompany her to a gala with her family (just a short while after she begged her brother not to mention this mofo to her mama)

i was disgusted with her day dreaming of possible life to be and actually giving a flying f*ck (at said gala about the man who just a short while ago she had in her phone listed as "do not answer...ever!") about him telling her that he had met someone.  (side note: did you peep the comment her suicidal bff made to her about this man...hmmmmmm..)

i could go on and one and on...she just disgusts me...lol

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

you guys act like Bey is untouchable. Anyone can shyyt on Bey.  And shes no demi god.

Edited by Lilaca - Feb 14 2014 at 3:36pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:40pm
i dont really see how it was shade.. 

there are many people who sit up front.. and she just recited words to a popular song.. 

i dont think she was saying that specifically bey and jay be in the front drunk/entitled… 

Edited by coconess - Feb 14 2014 at 3:46pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:41pm
Gabby is just a beautiful face to me...I refuse to hear her speak lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>