Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did she really just call the cops on us?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Originally posted by Gemini26 Gemini26 wrote:

This happened in Mesquite, Tx.  Mesquite is a suburb of Dallas.  There are some very rural parts of Mesquite where I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happened, but this right in the heart of Mesquite, in a shopping center that has a variety of stores that appeal to a mix of everyone. 

Just to give you an idea of what the area, the shopping center has a Citi Trends in it....

I'm not saying that to be funny bcus I buy my daughter belts and hats out of there all of the time, but all the Citi Trends that I have seen are in areas where a lot of minorities shop.  Even if this would have happened in a predominately white area, I would be just as outraged.
Oh I know where you are talking about.
I went to highschool in Garland.

Sorry again.
"white people aint sh*t".

Oh wow. I know where you are talking about too.

When I am going into this area (around Towneast right?) you are right, it is pretty diverse.

I am sorry you were in this situation.
Thanks. 
Yes, it's right around Town East. 
Sponsored Links

Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

My incident also happened in texas
The first time visiting
Well, damn...

Where in Texas did this happen?
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:49pm
OP may I share a moment of redemption to help you feel better?Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart 

Gonna be a lil long. I brought snacks.

One day I was in the store with my nephew. He's a mild mannered 8 year old child.

Now, my back was turned for a split second and he got a hold of a ball in the store. Totally innocent moment got damn it he's a childShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

For the purpose of stressing my degree of unbias towards bad ass churren;

1) I don't have kids. I'm in my mid-late twenties. I have cats. See where I'm going here? lol
2) I demand respect from children. I am *not* the annoying woman in the store that turns a blind eye to their off spring destroying the place. 
3) My level of patience is thin. My eggs are on the decline. I do not have time for childish antics. lol

I digress. 

My nephew found a ball, he is a child. Consequently he had a moment of childlike glee. And rolled the ball across the floor. Now, when children are being kids I find it CRUEL when adults overreact. I tend to take the diplomatic approach. 

Come ere' lil knucklehead. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Didn't auntie tell you to behave in this here store in this here United of States of America. Mmmmmkay baby. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

This old yt lady went HAM on my nephew.

She didn't see his supervisor in the corner.Stern Smile

She yelled at him. Told him to quit doing that. Something along those lines.

I slowly approached her and read her the riot act in several different dialects.

She stammered...buuut...but.bbbbuuuut why are you talking to me like thisShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I told that ole yt bish if you can dish it to a child ya ass is in the position to take it.  Woman to woman. You cruel old bish. *locked eyes with her. Palatable disgust hung in the air*

( I expressed my disdain in the beckiest of becky voice's so she couldn't rest in the comfort of shrugging me off as...ahem...ghetto. Took care in enunciating every got damn vowel and consonant. Special attention was paid to pace and rhythm. I made her my bitch)

Bear with me y'all. I know this is lengthy.

In the corner of my eye I see a cop. She inches over towards us. (oh brotherShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.)
With a very careful expression on her face. Brow furrowed.

The white lady frantically retreated.

The cop calmly approaches me and begins to lament about how OUT OF LINE that lady was. Heart
The entire time she was looking in the yt womans direction frowning. Practically BEGGING the bish to come back over.

At this moment several people that witnessed the encounter came over to commend me on such classy ether. People were visibly shaken and outraged.

In that moment I stood in the center of a huddle normally reserved for yt womenzShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Surrounded by folks as they championed my reaction. 
White woman cowered in the corner stealing glances at us with the most butt hurt expression.

I truly hope you feel better Ma'Ma'

Just know that the tides are ever so slowly turning.

Because on that day, I had a sneak peek into the future of white women tears becoming debatable and mildly irrelevant. 

HeartHeartHug

Edited by SeducTress - Nov 18 2012 at 1:53pm
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:56pm
LMFAOOOO

The entire time I was typing this sh*t was playing in the back of my mindShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:59pm
yt people
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:27pm
I second what everyone else said, so I have nothing to add but....Stern Smile

Edited by Az~Maverick - Nov 18 2012 at 2:35pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:45pm
These last few posts have me dyingLOL. Seducky's dominatrix duck, her story, the wrap it up music, Lilaca and her Grinch photo and Az with "FCK YOU CRACKA!!!!" has made my dayLOL
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:58pm
Lmfao y'all are crazy
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:08pm
If she was really scared she would have waited until she had left to call the cops, she as just being an asshole.
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

OP may I share a moment of redemption to help you feel better?Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart 

Gonna be a lil long. I brought snacks.

One day I was in the store with my nephew. He's a mild mannered 8 year old child.

Now, my back was turned for a split second and he got a hold of a ball in the store. Totally innocent moment got damn it he's a childShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

For the purpose of stressing my degree of unbias towards bad ass churren;

1) I don't have kids. I'm in my mid-late twenties. I have cats. See where I'm going here? lol
2) I demand respect from children. I am *not* the annoying woman in the store that turns a blind eye to their off spring destroying the place. 
3) My level of patience is thin. My eggs are on the decline. I do not have time for childish antics. lol

I digress. 

My nephew found a ball, he is a child. Consequently he had a moment of childlike glee. And rolled the ball across the floor. Now, when children are being kids I find it CRUEL when adults overreact. I tend to take the diplomatic approach. 

Come ere' lil knucklehead. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Didn't auntie tell you to behave in this here store in this here United of States of America. Mmmmmkay baby. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

This old yt lady went HAM on my nephew.

She didn't see his supervisor in the corner.Stern Smile

She yelled at him. Told him to quit doing that. Something along those lines.

I slowly approached her and read her the riot act in several different dialects.

She stammered...buuut...but.bbbbuuuut why are you talking to me like thisShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I told that ole yt bish if you can dish it to a child ya ass is in the position to take it.  Woman to woman. You cruel old bish. *locked eyes with her. Palatable disgust hung in the air*

( I expressed my disdain in the beckiest of becky voice's so she couldn't rest in the comfort of shrugging me off as...ahem...ghetto. Took care in enunciating every got damn vowel and consonant. Special attention was paid to pace and rhythm. I made her my bitch)

Bear with me y'all. I know this is lengthy.

In the corner of my eye I see a cop. She inches over towards us. (oh brotherShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.)
With a very careful expression on her face. Brow furrowed.

The white lady frantically retreated.

The cop calmly approaches me and begins to lament about how OUT OF LINE that lady was. Heart
The entire time she was looking in the yt womans direction frowning. Practically BEGGING the bish to come back over.

At this moment several people that witnessed the encounter came over to commend me on such classy ether. People were visibly shaken and outraged.

In that moment I stood in the center of a huddle normally reserved for yt womenzShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Surrounded by folks as they championed my reaction. 
White woman cowered in the corner stealing glances at us with the most butt hurt expression.

I truly hope you feel better Ma'Ma'

Just know that the tides are ever so slowly turning.

Because on that day, I had a sneak peek into the future of white women tears becoming debatable and mildly irrelevant. 

HeartHeartHug

ClapLOLClapLOL 
I love it! Thank You!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions