Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did she really just call the cops on us?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:13am
You handled the situation well. Try not to be upset.

This reminds me of this white lady yesterday that I know, she called the police cus her son told her that this teenager (Mexican) in their apartment building had weed...
Just so extra.
Sponsored Links

Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:15am
Thank you to everyone who posted. I feel a lot better now.  I just had to vent about the situation and get it off of my chest.  I didn't sleep much last night because I was still worked up and stressed out about my car situation.  I just kept thanking God that my daughter has decided to stay home that day. 

She's only 15, and she's already starting to look see white people in a different way.  This is the last thing she needed to witness because she just witnessed me going off on a skinhead in Wal-Mart about a month ago.  That's a whole other story....

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:17am
absolutely ridiculous sorry about that. and that cop is stupid for trying to make u see her point of view. um no that is implying that she was justified in interrogating you and wasting the cops time. smh. I hate that she got away with that foolishness. 

I had my encounter with a rude bitchy white lady in the parking lot. It took every fiber of my being not to key her car. I wish I just waved or smiled at her to irk her even more. Mine was not nearly as bad as yours though. I can't believe she called the cops.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:29am
Got damnit white people
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:46am
They making black folks soft as fuc these days........
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They making black folks soft as fuc these days........
so tell us what you would have done?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:05pm
I damn sure wouldnt have cried.......like where is she from Sesame Street?
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I damn sure wouldnt have cried.......like where is she from Sesame Street?
Naw, she's not from Sesame Street.  She has never had a problem defending herself.  She was angry and hurt by the situation, she's human. She didn't cry right there at the scene.  She cried after we go back to her house. Sometimes, I cry when I'm upset.  It was already a stressful situation that was further complicated by this lady's actions. 

Edited by Gemini26 - Nov 18 2012 at 12:13pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:12pm
She cried after they left cus she was frustrated and had never experienced racism..

If she was from Crenshaw and beat that hos ass that would have been better in your opinion?

Half of the time y'all make me sick.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:17pm
the few black people ive known who cried when they were angry, it was a signal for you to leave the room because its a defense mechanism thats stopping them from trying to kill you. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic