Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Did she really just call the cops on us?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:41am
sigh.... dealing w/ white woman 101.

if anyone finds their self in a similar situation...

do as I have...

take your phone... snap a pic of her and her license plate (hell you dont even need to take an actual pic..just make her think you did)
give a Stern Smile stare and then
smile and wave as creepily as you can.

worked wonders for me.. lol

Edited by nycdiva357 - Nov 18 2012 at 2:42am
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:47am
"and we just have to understand that some people are like that"

This is what really p*ssed me off. Like, doesn't Mr. Officer see an issue with this? Coloured folk are just free game to be harassed and stereotyped, huh? Understandably the cop realized he could have been fighting 'real' crime as opposed to appeasing some little old racist white lady, but these same perceptions of minorities are what influence 'real crimes' of violence, racial profiling and UNNECESSARY MURDERS in the first place.

Oscar Grant
Sean Bell, et al.

Ugh. I'm annoyed.

Sorry you had to deal with this, but I did chuckle at 'nothing but America's racism at work' LOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:16am
You know she was real pissed none of you were arrested. I bet she is posting on FB right now ranting and raving looking like a damn fool. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:25am
I am so sorry you all had to go thru that. Dumb bish.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:27am
OP don't feel bad
Me and my cousin almost got robbed
And a white woman called the police on us for screaming
And the white man who was trying to rob us was standing next to the car in plain sight

Edited by AwesomeAries - Nov 18 2012 at 7:28am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:42am
what hell did this heifer mean by she doesnt "feel safe"?  its a freakin shopping center, drive off. and how the hell is she like a neighborhood watch, its a shopping center. man, gtfoh.

this is why white women are so dangerous, theyre always using us to fill the void in their banal lives.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:45am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

White people can be so *&%^$#@Einn stupid

Just what i was going to say. And they are so damm dramatic.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:50am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

OP don't feel bad
Me and my cousin almost got robbed
And a white woman called the police on us for screaming
And the white man who was trying to rob us was standing next to the car in plain sight

.....and?  what happened?  did ya'll get robbed?  did the man get away? 
wezy2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote wezy2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:51am
This crazy *** white broad ain't RACIST.....her *** is MENTALLY ILL who has too much time on her hands.She is a damn nuscence,who like to call 911 annoying the **** out of them.
Pissing people off with her delusional ANTICS.
I hope they got HER NAME and info cause that ain't gone be the last time they hear from her.
And what all this,she felt unsafe??????...i'd give her something to FEEL UNSAFE about.Take my gatdamn tire iron out the trunk and proceed to bash her freaken window shield out!!!Angry
what a ****** c**t!!
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:55am
wow, this story pissed me off just reading it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic