Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Did she really just call the cops on us?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did she really just call the cops on us?!?!
    Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:43pm

Sorry, but this is kind of long.  I’ll try to make it as short as possible.  My car stopped working in a very large and very busy shopping center parking lot while my friend and I were shopping today.  My friend’s husband and 3 Mexican guys came to help.  Some white lady pulled up, asked what was going on, they told her (I was inside my car turning the ignition).  She didn’t believe them, so she said “It doesn’t take all of those people to jump one car, so I’m calling the police because I don’t feel safe.”  My friend’s husband told her to do whatever she needed to do.  She drove off, then came back and parked a couple of rows behind us and called the police.  I could hear her giving the police our license plate numbers and telling them that when she told us she was calling the police “the Mexicans scattered” which was a lie.  They were already getting ready to leave before she pulled up.

I went and took a picture of her license plate and called the police for her harassing us and because I didn’t know what other crazy lies she was telling the police.  The last thing I wanted was for the police to show up thinking there was something really going on, and all of end up with our faces on the pavement because of some psycho, racist, white lady.  I told the police that I hated having to waste their time but they needed to know both sides before they showed up.   

Anyway, the first police officer shows up and he asks us what’s going on.  I replied “Nothing other than America’s racism at work.”  As we’re telling him the whole story, the lady jumps out of her car and comes running towards us saying “Officer! There were six cars at first, but the Mexicans scattered, and I don’t feel safe!”  This was another lie.  There were only 3 cars, and “the Mexicans” didn’t “scatter” they left very calmly because they were finished.  She kept pissing me off talking about them like they "scattered" like roaches.  The cop ushered her back to her car and went to talk to her.  I pulled out my phone and started recording her to make her mad.  They were a distance away, but I could hear her say “Look! She’s recording me!”  The cop didn’t even turn around.

By this time the second cop shows up and asks what’s going on.  We told him the same thing we told the first cop.  When we finished telling him he says: “That’s it?” 

We said: “Yep.” 

He said: “Wow, what a waste of time. This is so stupid.” 

We said: “Yep, we told you that on the phone.”

After the lady drives off, the first cop comes back and basically tells us that she was just concerned because she feels like she is kind of like the neighborhood watch (Here we go with that B.S. again!), and she was just concerned, and we just have to understand that some people are like that.  We were so upset that he let her leave as if she did nothing wrong, and he was standing there talking to us like we should be okay with what just took place.  The whole time the second cop was just standing there shaking his head.  More things were said, but I’m still fuming over here.  My poor friend broke down crying after we left because she had never dealt with anything like that.  That made me sad and mad at the same time. 

Sorry for all of the errors, but I’m still pissed!

For those who want/need to know, my friend, her husband, and I are all Black.  We are all educated, taxpaying, citizens.  As previously stated, the guys who helped us were all Mexican, and the cops in the first two cars were both Asian.  A third patrol car showed up at the very end, but before they could get out of the car the other cops told them there wasn’t anything to get out for.  One of those cops was white and the other was Mexican.  The area where this happened was about 3 minutes from Dallas in a very diverse neighborhood at around 2 pm.  I’m still trying to figure out how she thought we looked out of place…

Come on BHM, I need some positive energy to float my way to keep from being mad at the world…
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:48pm
Im sorry you had to go through that. Here's a gif for you!

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:49pm
the mexicans scattered

im sorry to lol but that was funny as hell!!!

thank god you are safe though

solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (29) Thanks(29)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:50pm
How the f you're afraid/feel unsafe when you approach a group of ppl minding their own business.
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Im sorry you had to go through that. Here's a gif for you!

Thank you for this! I really did lol...
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:55pm
White women be so bored.
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the mexicans scattered

im sorry to lol but that was funny as hell!!!

thank god you are safe though

Thank you, Afro.  It's funny now, but that crazy heffa was so serious! I need to try to laugh about it to keep from crying.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:57pm
Ol racist woman was looking for a reason. Forget that miserable ol biddy.

*Rachet post*
Did the video you took earlier have good quality? I'd post it on-line on FB/YT. But that's the ratchet side of me.Evil Smile
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

How the f you're afraid/feel unsafe when you approach a group of ppl minding their own business.
That's what we asked the cop! Confused
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:57pm
White people are ruining our neighborhoods smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>