Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Did she really just call the cops on us?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:10am
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:50am
That sucks!
What city where you in??
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:00am
Black folk and Mexicans working togetherHeart

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:31am
Hugat the OP. You handled this situation just right, though. I would have had a harder time keeping my composure
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:30am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Gemini26 Gemini26 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Ol racist woman was looking for a reason. Forget that miserable ol biddy.

*Rachet post*
Did the video you took earlier have good quality? I'd post it on-line on FB/YT. But that's the ratchet side of me.Evil Smile
LOLLOLLOL
Girl, go make that dummy Worldstar famous!LOL
My daughter said the same thing! I thought about it, but the video isn't that great because they were standing so far away, and it's only about 45 seconds long bcus my battery was dying.  I wish I could have gotten closer without risking being shot by the cop...
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:42am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

sigh.... dealing w/ white woman 101.

if anyone finds their self in a similar situation...

do as I have...

take your phone... snap a pic of her and her license plate (hell you dont even need to take an actual pic..just make her think you did)
give a Stern Smile stare and then
smile and wave as creepily as you can.

worked wonders for me.. lol
NYC, I did everything that you said, but she was totally unfazed by my actions.  When I saw she had came back and parked behind us I waved at her. 

Then when she rolled down her window and we could hear her on the phone with the police, I took a picture of her front license plate, and told her "I'm calling the police on you too for harassment."  That's when I knew shew was crazy for real because she was totally unfazed by my actions.  She just kept right on talking on the phone giving a description of our cars. 

You can't see her face in the picture, but I heard her tell the cops her name was Kathleen.  I would post the picture but I don't know how to post pictures from my phone.

Edited by Gemini26 - Nov 18 2012 at 10:43am
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

"and we just have to understand that some people are like that"

This is what really p*ssed me off. Like, doesn't Mr. Officer see an issue with this? Coloured folk are just free game to be harassed and stereotyped, huh? Understandably the cop realized he could have been fighting 'real' crime as opposed to appeasing some little old racist white lady, but these same perceptions of minorities are what influence 'real crimes' of violence, racial profiling and UNNECESSARY MURDERS in the first place.

Oscar Grant
Sean Bell, et al.

Ugh. I'm annoyed.

Sorry you had to deal with this, but I did chuckle at 'nothing but America's racism at work' LOL
This is what we were trying to get the police officer to understand.  He just didn't get why we felt violated.  I ended up calling the police non-emergency number to see if it was possible to file a complaint on the first officer because we didn't feel like he handled the call right.  He pretty much appeased her and made her feel like she had done the right thing, and didn't address our complaint of harassment with her.

The front desk officer I talked to was very helpful and understanding.  He made me feel a little better about why it was handled like it was.  What he told me made a lot of sense, but I'm still filing a complaint. 
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

You know she was real pissed none of you were arrested. I bet she is posting on FB right now ranting and raving looking like a damn fool. 
I wouldn't doubt it...
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

OP don't feel bad
Me and my cousin almost got robbed
And a white woman called the police on us for screaming
And the white man who was trying to rob us was standing next to the car in plain sight
lolLOL 
do u live in the south too?
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:05am
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

That sucks!
What city where you in??
This happened in Mesquite, Tx.  Mesquite is a suburb of Dallas.  There are some very rural parts of Mesquite where I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happened, but this right in the heart of Mesquite, in a shopping center that has a variety of stores that appeal to a mix of everyone. 

Just to give you an idea of what the area, the shopping center has a Citi Trends in it....

I'm not saying that to be funny bcus I buy my daughter belts and hats out of there all of the time, but all the Citi Trends that I have seen are in areas where a lot of minorities shop.  Even if this would have happened in a predominately white area, I would be just as outraged.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic