BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Did She get surgery?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 10:55am
they messed her up.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

she got her ribs done..? 
whats this called? thats more than lipo 

Its called aggressive lipo......they lipo more than normal....this is normal especially if she waist trained after the lipo.....
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

[QUOTE=Sang Froid] Everybody seems to be waist training these days.
just a quick trip to the DR ..

No waist training needed [/QUOTE

lol...exactly. (Or Mexico)

She had aggressive lipo and a butt lift

But her to have that much a$$....it might be a little more than lipo. They can only take but so much fat and unless she had a major gut before...it might also be injections. 

But no every Mexican or South American doctor will do surgeries that extreme. They will make you look MUCH curvier than any American doctor for sure....but most of them do not favor the cartoon look. they want women to look like women..not plastic dolls 

*don't ask me how I know. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:00am
agressive lipo huh… 
interesante.. im gonna look into it Geek

i wonder how many inches it is. 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:01am
And I wish women would get off this "waist training" thing...the only thing that going to permanently keep that stomach small is clean eating. I'm also laughing at women who call themselves "waist training" but steady eating burgers and subway sandwiches. chile please.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

[QUOTE=Sang Froid] Everybody seems to be waist training these days.
just a quick trip to the DR ..

No waist training needed [/QUOTE

lol...exactly. (Or Mexico)

She had aggressive lipo and a butt lift

But her to have that much a$$....it might be a little more than lipo. They can only take but so much fat and unless she had a major gut before...it might also be injections. 

But no every Mexican or South American doctor will do surgeries that extreme. They will make you look MUCH curvier than any American doctor for sure....but most of them do not favor the cartoon look. they want women to look like women..not plastic dolls 

*don't ask me how I know. 

Most of the time they gain weight for the lipo and bbl.....looks like she has 1800CCs in each cheek and went back to redo the lipo and added a tummy tuck because she had stretch marks and lose skin after the second baby.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

And I wish women would get off this "waist training" thing...the only thing that going to permanently keep that stomach small is clean eating. I'm also laughing at women who call themselves "waist training" but steady eating burgers and subway sandwiches. chile please.

Unless they paying top dollar for a real metal boning corset it won't do much.....prolly improve their posture.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:06am
it is not even attractive. 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:11am
what does Delisha's do for a living? does it require her booty be this big?

what happened to her husband
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:13am
If you attend any uppity hoodratty function in Detroit you can see that hot mess in person. Yeah she done had some work done Confused

She hosts parties at various scrip clubs and whatnotConfused Bucky still come up here and hang with her from time to time. My gf used to be friends I guess you can say with her, both of em slightly shady as hell so who knows.

She is super sweet though and can direct you to a few hood figures with some coins though If thats your thang.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>