Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Did Jayz cheat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:11am
I use to not think Rihanna because she's still around. I thought Teirra Marie. But now that I see she's saying "everytime I look you in the eyes" (or whatever she said), maybe it was Rih, since that would be someone she would see often.

I also think Blue is named after her surrogate. And if not, I'd be pretty mad at my husband naming a child after one of his ex's.

These are just MY theories Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:23am
oh sh*t she added a new add on? i love her live versions of the song

i always loved the part, she aint even half of me... 
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:19am
I always thought this song was about that boy back home she was dating since HS that no one knew about it. I remember he came out on E or something and said how they were supposed to get married and he cheated on her while she was on the road.

But her changing the lyrics is odd. I would never sing about my husband cheating on me while we're doing a concert together. Weird.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:31am
It's to get you simple folk talking. Nothing new just propaganda and rumors.
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:50am
LOL
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:00am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

I use to not think Rihanna because she's still around. I thought Teirra Marie. But now that I see she's saying "everytime I look you in the eyes" (or whatever she said), maybe it was Rih, since that would be someone she would see often.

I also think Blue is named after her surrogate. And if not, I'd be pretty mad at my husband naming a child after one of his ex's.

These are just MY theories Embarrassed
Confused surrogate????
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Who do yall see Beyonce with after they break up?

That picture is actually really sexy. If Mrs. O wasn't in the picture and Bey was a little smarter, I think they'd make the most amazing power couple. Woooh.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:25am
That performance was really beautiful. And yes, I do believe Jay cheated in the past. I was listening to B-Day during a road trip last week and you can tell how hurt she was during that time period. I believe the Jay/Rihanna rumors, too.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:31am
In other news, bey's weave game really is spectacular. I'm looking at her part trying to figure out exactly what's going on.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:31am
I don't believe Jay cheated during their marriage. And I don't believe the Rihanna and jay rumors because Rihanna likes attractive men. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic