Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Did Jayz cheat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did Jayz cheat?
    Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:23am

Beyoncé Changes Lyrics to Song, Sparking Jay Z Cheating Rumors

Beyoncé Changes Lyrics to Song, Sparking Jay Z Cheating Rumors

Did Beyoncé just call out Jay Z for cheating? 

The Beyhive rumor mill went into overdrive after a video of the power couple's June 28 concert in Cincinnati, Ohio, surfaced, showing the singer changing the lyrics to her 2006 single "Resentment." 

Wearing a wedding gown and veil as she belted out the bitter ballad, Beyoncé switched the line "Been ridin' with you for six years" to "Been ridin' with you for 12 years" – what many fans are calling a reference to her relationship with Jay Z, which began in 2002. 

Another notable change? Beyoncé expanded on the lyric "I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me," adding, "She ain't even half of me. That bitch will never be." 

Keep up with Beyoncé Knowles in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

The couple, who married in 2008 and are parents to 2½-year-old Blue Ivy, have been taking the stage together for their On the Run summer tour. 

Ever since footage surfaced of Beyoncé's sister, Solange, fighting with her brother-in-law in an elevator in May, Internet speculation has been rampant about Jay Z cheating, but the couple have maintained a united front, stepping out together at a New Jersey Nets game five days after the tiff. Since then they've spent nearly every day together in rehearsals for the joint tour, which kicked off in Miami on June 25. 

Check out the video of her performance below.

She changed the line "I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could" to "I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like that wack bitch could."

The bigger shock came when she changed "Been ridin' with you for six years [...] I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me" to "Been ridin' with you for 12 years [...] I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me. She ain't even half of me. That bitch will never be." When she uttered the number 12 instead of six, the crowd roared, presumably because Beyonce and Jay Z got together circa 2002.

Edited by HunnyB - Jul 03 2014 at 12:24am
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:25am
He probably is 
However, Beyonce's always sung the song  that way live (with the add ons). Even back a few years ago.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:29am
Jay would NEVER, Im not the forgetting the elevator incident.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Jul 03 2014 at 12:33am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:29am
Jay looks very aged in that photo.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:31am
Looks like a bum
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:55am
Who do yall see Beyonce with after they break up?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:57am
bey doesnt seem like she'd change the lyrics on some mad/hurt type ish… while performing with him. 

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Who do yall see Beyonce with after they break up?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:03am
Lol he's sayin, what that mouf do doe
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:06am

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic