BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did I get a bad batch? Vinuss review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:57pm
Ok, ok, ok, soooo we're just going to COMPLETELY ignore that fact that she never replied to the "as chinese, i also hate u!! dishonest!!" comment? That's what's bothering me. Just on this comment alone, I would NEVER buy nor recommend her company! We should go on every hair forum and facebook group and tell them about this winch!

To Janezeng :
First and foremost we, as African American women, are what makes you Asian people successful in this business! This is the EXACT reason why I try my damnest to stay away from BSS. They treat you like criminals the minute you walk in, smile in your face only when you buy something, and talk sh!t the minute you walk out the door! I will purchase my hair products from WalMart before going to a BSS.

Trust and believe if we all boycotted your businesses, you all would be sh!t out of luck. It is not a secret that asians hate black people, and for those who didn't know it before, she made it clear with that disgusting comment! f*ck trying to save money. I would rather spend more money on an AV than to be disrespected by someone who NEEDS my business. I hope every single last customer you get has horrible hair, and your business ends up eating sh!t!

You claim we are dishonest; no b!tch, it's called the truth! Maybe you need to take some more english classes, because you are clearly using the wrong vocabulary in your sentences. What you meant to say is: as chinese, i also hate u!! dishonest Because you are telling the truth!!

Kick rocks and eat a fat eggroll d!ck!Angry

Edited by ExotiqBeautii - Dec 29 2013 at 9:57pm
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 11:16pm
oh damn #yikes
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:43am
One fat eggroll dick coming up!......lmfao @Exoticbeautii
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:29am
Thanks for posting...i will not order from her either.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:19am
lawd
Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:49am
That company is a joke
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567