Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Did I get a bad batch? Vinuss review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 6:31pm
After the conduct and actions of this vendor I will NOT recommend this hair to my salon clients. Happy the ladies came forward and exposed this deceit before my clients wasted thousands on this hair. I will let the neighboring salons know too.
Sponsored Links

Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 1:05am
So after going back to my email Ms. Janet sent me it says I have 45 BUSINESS days to get a full refund ... So you know I whipped out my calendar....

From Oct 7-Nov 22 (page 3) when I first notified her of my issue with my hair is 35 business days (33 counting veteran day,Columbus day which are US holidays and doesn't count as a business day) and if she wants to be completely technical and say it was the 29th I notified her that's still 40 days and I'm being generous even though she acknowledged I installed it on the 29th of October

So lady fork over my money...I'm within your "45 day grace period)
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 4:06am
Originally posted by Mznellybby Mznellybby wrote:

So after going back to my email Ms. Janet sent me it says I have 45 BUSINESS days to get a full refund ... So you know I whipped out my calendar....

From Oct 7-Nov 22 (page 3) when I first notified her of my issue with my hair is 35 business days (33 counting veteran day,Columbus day which are US holidays and doesn't count as a business day) and if she wants to be completely technical and say it was the 29th I notified her that's still 40 days and I'm being generous even though she acknowledged I installed it on the 29th of October

So lady fork over my money...I'm within your "45 day grace period)

Yassss, girl!! Let me know!! Blow her email up!! Did u pay through paypal or CC? You can dispute the charges and show the email proof where it says 45 business days!
Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 4:40am
Ordered through PayPal now she's back peddling claiming she meant 45days not 45 business she's something else ill post the email correspondence later she seemed highly upset like its my fail her product is bad smfh
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 12:22pm

Ordered through PayPal now she's back peddling claiming she meant 45days not 45 business she's something else ill post the email correspondence later she seemed highly upset like its my fail her product is bad smfh
SHE BASICALLY SCREWING HERSELF. SHE FAILS TO REALIZE HOW MANY PPL VIEW THIS BOARD. HOW HER NARROW BEHIND LIKE TO RUN ON HERE AND DEFEND HER WILDER BEAST HAIR. SHE NEEDS TO REFUND U EVRY DIME. JUST LIKE JUJU. YEP PPL...VINUSS ACTUALLY ARE GIVING PPL RATS NEST FOR THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Dec 01 2013 at 12:23pm
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 1:45pm

Girl, you don't even have to speak with her anymore. File a paypal claim and use the email as part of your evidence as well as pictures of the hair.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 3:29pm
Vendor you should not be on this site defending your 45 day -policy for bad hair.. But since you are ,, please refund her the money she is owed... If not your business will sank .. Wait it already has.. OP just let PayPal handle this ..
jujubee28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujubee28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:15am
MzNelly-  I'm so sorry this happened to you as well.  It's a shame these companies are trying to get over on hard working people by selling CRAPPY HAIR.  I have spread the word to my hair stylist (who was very interested in purchasing the hair) and to others as well.

Hopefully you will get your refund too!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:57pm
Vendors should NOT be allowed to be members on the forum, point blank period. Aint no way in hell that hair was anything VIRGIN unless baby yaks ass hair counts cause that did not reside on anyone of Indian decent.

She is selling BSS hair, might as well get you some old school Outre in the purple pack and save some time and coinz. Like the others have stated file you a Paypal dispute and call it a wrap. In the future if you dont have a American Express card go get you one of those Bluebird cards from good old Wally World. They honor their same refund policy and will just not pay them and return your coins with a quickness.

Aint nobody got time for that....

quasean1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quasean1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:08pm
I ordered the Peruvian deep wave and have had it installed about 5 weeks now. I ran into the same problem where it gets really poofy lately. It ends up looking a mess when it's dried fully. Also, I have the same issue with the hair drying out and I have to spray coconut oil and leave in to get it somewhat soft. The hair is naturally coarser because it's Peruvian, but it's almost a headache at this point. idk if i'll repurchase from this vendor but if i do it won't be the same hair type.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic